5th. Annual OKTOBERFEST 2008

sltblock

Established Member
G do you think you may have some extra room (floor,bed) for me? Thats if you are not bringing any ladies!!! Let me know. Later, Rob

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Count me in... calling tomorrow. I'm a virgin to this, so hopefully it'll be a good time!!
Every year has been fun, where are you located? :beer:

G do you think you may have some extra room (floor,bed) for me? Thats if you are not bringing any ladies!!! Let me know. Later, Rob
Rob-O, Bry is crashing in my room, best book one Bro. Most everyone is doubling up as usaual....
:rockon:

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
Well we have some new people turning out this year and the regulars from years past, there for I will wager it will be a good time for all. There is plenty to do up there, from rafting to panning for gold, from beer drinking to shopping.......

SVTfan4life

Established Member
Just called and made my reservation like 5 min ago... so ill see yall there!! Ill be leaving early as hell on saturday morning, and leaving from there on sunday night.

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
well looks like i'm not gonna be in the lightning but hey i'm still coming. a buddy of mine is gonna come up with me and he wants to bring his truck. it's an 05 1500 hemi.

GABULLITT3170

Established Member
are non svt allowed lol i have a bullitt and would love to go. could someone explain to me how big this show is and what goes on bc it is a long drive for me..

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
It isn't a show, it is just a gathering of motor heads we started several years ago to enjoy Oktoberfest in the mountains. We do some different things, talk cars, drink beer and watch girls. All while the wives and kids shop and do there thing.

P.S. you don't have to have a Ford to come up, just a need to relax and have some fun...

ANGUS99

Established Member
It isn't a show, it is just a gathering of motor heads we started several years ago to enjoy Oktoberfest in the mountains. We do some different things, talk cars, drink beer and watch girls. All while the wives and kids shop and do there thing.

P.S. you don't have to have a Ford to come up, just a need to relax and have some fun...

Wow....?? let me get this straight... there's gonna be car talk,...girl watching,... beer,...German beer,...fun,... distractions for the wife,...some more beer,... AND a slew of hot rods? One would deduce that there is more than sufficient incentive to partake in this blessed event.

You know...my wife is a 2 four barrell with fuel injection shopping machine. As I happen to possess the necessary powers to remain "in tune" with my wife, I understand that shopping makes her happy. These same powers tend to fortify the notion that when she's happy, my chances for happiness increase X 10. Have fun Sweetie!

The thought of being part of a rumbling heard of hot rods rattling the windows in beautiful Helen GA. brings a smile to my face. We'll be coming from the Athens area early Saturday morning on 78. See ya'll there.

ANGUS99

Users who are viewing this thread