$63,000 euro trash gets trashed

F23A4

Established Member
"as for the eurotrash comment i call everything bmw, mercedes, volkswagen, saab, volvo, etc euro trash because that is all i see in scottsdale being driven by soccer moms... "

that said, I hereby nominate minivans and 5 passenger SUVs to Eurotrash status as well.

97RedSnake

Established Member
Wow, can't believe this thread is still open.

fre, you just about summed up exactly how i feel about these kinds of threads.

For some reason, alot of guys feel personally attacked when an example of something they drive gets beat in a race.

I bet, if you searched hard enough on the internet, you would find a forum where people argue over which breakfast cereal is the best. "Frosted Flakes kick ass." "No way, dude...Cocoa Pebbles rocks and Frosted Flakes suck." :rollseyes :p

If i only interacted with people through posting on forums, i would think that 9 out of 10 people on this planet were as dumb as a box of rocks.

speedball

Established Member
Thats it if this thread doesn't end I will commit suicide. must have some Prozac, Prolixen, ......................HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

pLeAse stop this thread.. :xpl:

smokey

Established Member
Originally posted by 03gtcoupe
I only buy AMERICAN, who gives a shit about an overpriced euro sedan. BORING!! I'd take a 88 5.0 before anything foreign. I hate BMW Drivers, they don't know d*** about cars and they think that because they have a bimmer it can never be beat. Stupid Yuppies. They usally have a receiding hairline with thier collars turned up and sandals on! Don't get me started on Jap crap! I know I'll take heat fro this but I don't givea f***!

If generalizations hold true, and all bimmer owners are "receiding hairline with their collars turned up and sandales on" then you must be a mullet wearing, sister ****ing, trailer park living, fat flannel shirt wearing mother****er...with glasses...and a hunting cap on with your .22 right next to your Hamm's Ice.

Generalizations suck. We live in America - try not to be like the rest of the narrow minded world and hate people just because of little irrelevant things like what car they choose to drive. And BMW is a German company genious, not Japanese.

Last edited:

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by smokey
If generalizations hold true, and all bimmer owners are "receiding hairline with their collars turned up and sandales on" then you must be a mullet wearing, sister ****ing, trailer park living, fat flannel shirt wearing mother****er...with glasses...and a hunting cap on with your .22 right next to your Hamm's Ice.

Generalizations suck. We live in America - try not to be like the rest of the narrow minded world and hate people just because of little irrelevant things like what car they choose to drive. And BMW is a German company genious, not Japanese.

Your way off there buddy, it's an Old E next to the 22.
This thread is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread