$63,000 euro trash gets trashed

snakebitten_lv

Established Member
so i am with a friend helping him take his wheels off and sell them to this kid yesterday and one of this kids friends says he will smoke me...

he is driving a 2004 bmw m3 and he thinks he is fast...so all his little buddies start talking and asking me if i think i can beat him, so i tell him i have 500.00 that says i can, they all backed off quickly after that...

so we roll out to the street and he wants to go from a roll so i am in 2nd and we hit it, instant 7-8 cars in seconds, so we turn around and he wants to go again...he says soon as we hit the intersection we'll go, so about 20 feet before the intersection he guns it and i lead him out about 2-3 cars and hit it again in 2nd and by 3rd i am even and when i hit 4th i am about 2 cars ahead and my car literally feels like someone lifted the back end of the car and moved it out from under me...my car gets way squirrely and starts moving all over the place...barely missed swiping this guy when i passed him and barely missed the damn curb and the light pole on the other side...almost shit my ****in pants...

i guess cold bald drag radials, 100 shot and about 400 ft/lbs is not a good idea!

i was itchin for a race all damn weekend and finally got one...wish it would have been someone faster though

UBNSTRK

SVT GOD
Established Member
Hey man,

What do you mean you wanted to race for $500 dollars??? You never said that? they all backed off quickly after that ???

Anyways my friend is 16 and just got the car and doesnt even shift at redline... good race though!

Zach

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by UBNSTRK
Hey man,

What do you mean you wanted to race for $500 dollars??? You never said that? they all backed off quickly after that ???

Anyways my friend is 16 and just got the car and doesnt even shift at redline... good race though!

Zach
sounds like somebody was called on there BS.

speedball

Established Member
Originally posted by snakebitten_lv
so i am with a friend helping him take his wheels off and sell them to this kid yesterday and one of this kids friends says he will smoke me...

he is driving a 2004 bmw m3 and he thinks he is fast...so all his little buddies start talking and asking me if i think i can beat him, so i tell him i have 500.00 that says i can, they all backed off quickly after that...

so we roll out to the street and he wants to go from a roll so i am in 2nd and we hit it, instant 7-8 cars in seconds, so we turn around and he wants to go again...he says soon as we hit the intersection we'll go, so about 20 feet before the intersection he guns it and i lead him out about 2-3 cars and hit it again in 2nd and by 3rd i am even and when i hit 4th i am about 2 cars ahead and my car literally feels like someone lifted the back end of the car and moved it out from under me...my car gets way squirrely and starts moving all over the place...barely missed swiping this guy when i passed him and barely missed the damn curb and the light pole on the other side...almost shit my ****in pants...

i guess cold bald drag radials, 100 shot and about 400 ft/lbs is not a good idea!

i was itchin for a race all damn weekend and finally got one...wish it would have been someone faster though

The ultimate driving machine...huh....LOL you can even take a M5 it's always the young bucks with daddys money....lol

A six banger give me a break....lol Good Job

5.4 speedster

Banned
I see we have some street racers from AZ!!!!!!! Wanna race me??? I live in fountain Hills and I'd be down for a 500 dollar race.

speedball

Established Member
I agree two diffrent animals but let me tell you, on 101 headed to Sonoma thats the wine country in California. I took a Z8, and a M3. the Z8 made interesting for me because it's a lighter peppy machine. but I still pulled away big time then he caught up this went on till my driving skill prevailed. Viva El Cobra man. :rockon:

DON VITO

Established Member
:rolleyes: Here we go again with all of the "nothing compares to my mighty cobra" crap. Why do some of you have to be such idiots?? Why call the kid EURO trash just because he doesn't drive a mullet machine? oops, sorry that slipped :shrug:

Come on, give it up. Your 98 Cobra sounds like it's fast [uhcoughonthejuicehahacough] but an M3 is no joke and they are far from slow. TOOL!

:beer:

MINI_ME

Established Member
Originally posted by DON VITO
:rolleyes: Here we go again with all of the "nothing compares to my mighty cobra" crap. Why do some of you have to be such idiots?? Why call the kid EURO trash just because he doesn't drive a mullet machine? oops, sorry that slipped :shrug:

Come on, give it up. Your 98 Cobra sounds like it's fast [uhcoughonthejuicehahacough] but an M3 is no joke and they are far from slow. TOOL!

wow, run what ya brung...bottle or no bottle who cares? He worked the M3. and if you consider a M3 fast, then my stock GT is smokin. You must have driven a honda befor the M3 so you now are in a "fast" car. Get a grip, and a clue child.:beer: :idea:

DON VITO

Established Member
Originally posted by MINI_ME
wow, run what ya brung...bottle or no bottle who cares? He worked the M3. and if you consider a M3 fast, then my stock GT is smokin. You must have driven a honda befor the M3 so you now are in a "fast" car. Get a grip, and a clue child.:beer: :idea:

:lol: Whatever bro, ya everyhting else is slow I know the routine :rolleyes:

As far as getting a clue, I get the distint feeling that you are the one with out a clue. Have you ever even sat in an M3 let alone driven one? I highly doubt it.

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member

lol ..a stock m3 would smoke the shit outta you sonny...;-)

Grey03Cobra

Established Member

A stock Mustang GT is not even a close match for an M3 (given equal drivers). M3's are low 13 sec 1/4 mile cars (I've even heard of a few hitting high 12's).

I love my Cobra, but if I had the cash I think I would have an M3 sitting in my garage. It may not be as fast as my 03, but you can't even compare the handling/interior between the Cobra and the M3.....sweeeet.

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
Euro Trash? I would take a 04 M3 over your 1998 SVT Cobra any day of the week, I don't care how bad you beat him in a straight line on the spray. M3 is still a great luxury perfomance car.

03DOHC

Established Member

I don't see where anyone posted that the Cobra can never lose. You must being trying real hard to see that. This is an SVT forum anyway, so why are you acting surprised that the owners love their Mustangs? Do you know how quick a '96-'98 Cobra can be made with a 100 shot, 4.30s and other bolt ons? Pretty damn fast. Stop taking it personal and if you want to race someone I'm sure there are plenty who would love to run you.

Now jump in your fartingfignewtonmobile and play nice with the other members.

snakebitten_lv- good kill on a quick car.

FYI, if you always tell the truth you can never be caught in a lie.;-)

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
... Have you ever even sat in an M3 let alone driven one? I highly doubt it.
Only cool kids with rich dads deserve to sit in M3's .... blow it out your a$$ dude and keep it from coming out of the top end .. no one wants to hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread