$63,000 euro trash gets trashed

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by sticky
An M3 doesn't have race car appeal? More engineering went into the ****ing rear view mirror than ford puts into the entire mustang. How does a naturally aspirated motor with an 8k redline, 6 individual throttle bodies, 100 hp per liter, and an optional sequential manual tranny not translate into race car appeal?

I don't think a person with a v6 mustang would know a race car if it drove into their ass.

i agree. I own a E36 M3 and it is a blast to drive.

I think its amazing that BMW can pump 333hp outta a little I-6 :rockon:

MINI_ME

Established Member
Did I EVER say my car is faster then a new M3? NOPE! My car is far from fast. Sorry but I don't consider a 13 second car fast. Did I say I smoke M3's? NOPE! Befor you start getting upset at me and jumping the gun read what I wrote a few times. The M3 is a nice car, but why do you guys think it is a race car?:nonono: :nonono:

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by Mustang_Racer
I raced a 2004 M3 the other night 3 times. beat him pretty bad all 3 times. he was cool. he just wanted to see how fast his car was, he had just got it.

good kill.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Originally posted by Mustang_Racer
I raced a 2004 M3 the other night 3 times. beat him pretty bad all 3 times. he was cool. he just wanted to see how fast his car was, he had just got it.

480rwhp vs an M3.....that had to be fun for you. That is like toying with someone, hehe. Nice kill, and i guess we all got off to the wrong foot in this thread.

don vito: have u never seen that picture? it makes perfect sence......to argue about something this stupid only makes everyone look bad.

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by 1973_Mach_1
That is like toying with someone, hehe. Nice kill, and i guess we all got off to the wrong foot in this thread.

don vito: have u never seen that picture? it makes perfect sence......to argue about something this stupid only makes everyone look bad.

bwhahaha

vamos to el smackdowno :)

01MustangGT

CHP 5.1L Stroker & KB
Established Member
Originally posted by Jamie33
call me crazy but i just think its funny that you talk shit about cars that can smoke you lol.
yeah, tell that to the two rich dudes with the M3. I think M3 is fast cause' it's faster than mine. But come on, u two M3 owners please realize that Cobra is always faster than ur M3 in the 1/4 mile world.

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by 01MustangGT
yeah, tell that to the two rich dudes with the M3. I think M3 is fast cause' it's faster than mine. But come on, u two M3 owners please realize that Cobra is always faster than ur M3 in the 1/4 mile world.

did they say the cobra was slower?.....no

all you people are calling a low 13 sec car slow..powered with a N/A I-6 btw

DON VITO

Established Member
did they say the cobra was slower?.....no

all you people are calling a low 13 sec car slow..powered with a N/A I-6 btw

Seriously! it's NA for GOD SAKE. Just wait until you start seeing more and more FI M's. I think you will be singing a different tune by then. It's gonna be lights out for the Cobra.

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
Originally posted by MINI_ME
wow, run what ya brung...bottle or no bottle who cares? He worked the M3. and if you consider a M3 fast, then my stock GT is smokin. You must have driven a honda befor the M3 so you now are in a "fast" car. Get a grip, and a clue child.:beer: :idea:

Amen

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by DON VITO
Seriously! it's NA for GOD SAKE. Just wait until you start seeing more and more FI M's. I think you will be singing a different tune by then. It's gonna be lights out for the Cobra.

Let me know how slapping that 14lbs of boost works out for the M3... without a serious rework, it isn't going to happen. The compression is too high... just like all those Forced Induction S2000's to look out for... adding a massive 30hp...

M3 is a great car for an inline 6 and it's a bunch of fun in the mountains and short read short, road courses. Dont debate the .25 with us.

Also, I have ravaged two m3's. My car has a CAI only. I beat one of them when I was stock and the BMW owner called bs on me. In person.... That is why he called it Euro trash.

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
Originally posted by Grey03Cobra
Sorry, not bullshit.

August 2002 edition of MM&FF page 50 (during test of Camaro SS and an 03 Cobra)

There you have it. Just like I stated, high 12 sec to low 13 sec car, and this is from a Mustang Magazine.

Heck, even Motor Trend ran a 13.2 @ 106.9, once again better than your "they are lucky to get a 13.5" comment, and we all know how good their drivers are (this time is from the Nov 02 edition of Motor Trend where the Z06 ran a 12.85 @ 114 against an 03 Viper, and a few pages later they compared an 03 Cobra, a Maserati, and an M3, and the 03 Cobra ran a 12.84 @ 113)

Yeah, I've got that issue. You gotta watch out for MT bullshit, when the 03 first came out I think they had it doin a 12.8 in 1/4 than a few months later it was a 13.1, after that I saw like 2 months ago they had the damn WRX beating the 03 in the quarter by a .01 of a sec. Major BS in MT, its all about who gives the most $$ :shrug:

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
Originally posted by sticky

...Honestly, did the author, with the title he choose, actually expect to be taken seriously as an enthusiast? Seems to me he just tried to get a rise out of people and somehow come off a hero by beating something more expensive with his "cheaper" car thereby justifying his purchase.

I dont think the author of the post intended for it to be read by anyone other than a Ford/Musclecar enthusiast like himself, this is an SVT site so he can get away with it. I think you are overreacting just a hair and should calm down because you keep throwing the word "cheaper" in everyone's face like we are just that, cheap. So hop in your more "EXPENSIVE", slower car and leave the "cheaper", faster car owning people alone.:burnout:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Black3KGT
I dont think the author of the post intended for it to be read by anyone other than a Ford/Musclecar enthusiast like himself, this is an SVT site so he can get away with it. I think you are overreacting just a hair and should calm down because you keep throwing the word "cheaper" in everyone's face like we are just that, cheap. So hop in your more "EXPENSIVE", slower car and leave the "cheaper", faster car owning people alone.:burnout:
haha, well said. I guess the bmw boards are broken.

MINI_ME

Established Member
call me crazy but i just think its funny that you talk shit about cars that can smoke you lol.
like what "cars" did I talk shit about? I guess the SS maro you are still mad about....alittle angry are we?:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread