$63,000 euro trash gets trashed

snakebitten_lv

Established Member
Actually, the part about this whole story which confuses me is the "going sideways in 4th" part. Bald DRs or not, 400 ft/lbs isn't enough to lose it at 100 MPH; hell, 600 ft/lbs won't do that. 1000 ft/lbs will, at least on cold street tires. Did you hit water or something?

it wasn't going sideways just kinda sliding around...it was real wierd, but my alignment is kinda funky and the tires i have up front are a little bigger than they should be and the road was not smooth at all, so i can see maybe bouncing a little bit and starting to lose it...but i have no idea what happened, but i know for sure it wasn't water...

snakebitten_lv

Established Member
Originally posted by 5.4 speedster
I see we have some street racers from AZ!!!!!!! Wanna race me??? I live in fountain Hills and I'd be down for a 500 dollar race.

hey anytime man...i got someone that wants a piece of that, let me know and i'll see what i can set up:rockon:

snakebitten_lv

Established Member
Originally posted by EvoOwner
Euro Trash? I would take a 04 M3 over your 1998 SVT Cobra any day of the week, I don't care how bad you beat him in a straight line on the spray. M3 is still a great luxury perfomance car.

u drive a mitsubishi...nuff said

UBNSTRK

SVT GOD
Established Member
Originally posted by snakebitten_lv
wow didn't know this was going to start such a shit storm!

ok first of all to ubnstrck, the 500.00 comment was made to the kids right outside my window after scott said he would throw 20.00 on it...he was there, heard it and can confirm...

as for the eurotrash comment i call everything bmw, mercedes, volkswagen, saab, volvo, etc euro trash because that is all i see in scottsdale being driven by soccer moms...

i like the m3 and wouldn't bad mouth it at all, it is a very nice car but just not for me...

soooooooo anyways...was a good run, kinda...

and keep on going guys, gave me something to read for a lil bit!

I may have not heard that since I got in the car....

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
To use that same logic, the dude in the bimmer drives a brand new M3, you drive a 98 Mustang. Nuff said.
Yeah, but this is a Ford site and he posted about it here. Nuff said.

RioRed4v

Established Member
this is snakebitten_lv didn't realize my roommate was signed on, don't feel like switching now...

a little update...i just heard that the kid crashed his m3 last night...don't know if he is ok or not or what happened to the car, i will make another post when i find out but i have almost no doubt it was from racing...

oh and evo owner, the day i take a mitsubishi over any mustang is the day i whack my wiener off and become a bitch...:loser:

Last edited:

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
Originally posted by RioRed4v
oh and evo owner, the day i take a mitsubishi over any mustang is the day i whack my wiener off and become a bitch...:loser:

lol.

Keep your muscle car, you sound like you need it to express your manhood. :loser:

Last edited:

jimwood

Established Member
Originally posted by RioRed4v

a little update...i just heard that the kid crashed his m3 last night...don't know if he is ok or not or what happened to the car, i will make another post when i find out but i have almost no doubt it was from racing...

Depending how servely this retard wrecked his car literally is euro trash:shrug:

snakebitten_lv

Established Member
from what i have heard seems like he was auto x'ing through a neighborhood and someone put a wall in front of him as he was going around a corner?!:bash:

snakebitten_lv

Established Member
Originally posted by EvoOwner
lol.

Keep your muscle car, you sound like you need it to express your manhood. :loser:

quick question tough guy...under your avatar where it says vehicle you put "ummmm next question please" are you that embarassed to be driving a mitsubishi?!

TRX7

Just remember this.......There is always someone better, faster, stronger. Never over or underestimate your opponent. And don't look down on someone for what they drive.:rockon:

Keep the oily side down.

Last edited:

GreyAsp

Established Member
Originally posted by snakebitten_lv
from what i have heard seems like he was auto x'ing through a neighborhood and someone put a wall in front of him as he was going around a corner?!:bash:

What neighborhood? Out Scottsdale way?

Jeff

myblk32v

Established Member
A friend told the kid to take traction control off so the car wouldnt bog and i guess he went around a corner, popped up on a curb and hit somehting. The damage is not that bad i heard, supposedly it will be fixed in a week.

2000-S6

Established Member
Originally posted by rapidtransit
I agree two diffrent animals but let me tell you, on 101 headed to Sonoma thats the wine country in California. I took a Z8, and a M3. the Z8 made interesting for me because it's a lighter peppy machine. but I still pulled away big time then he caught up this went on till my driving skill prevailed. Viva El Cobra man. :rockon:
man you're luck is awesome. i barely see any z8's. nice kills.

Users who are viewing this thread