'65 Mustang Widebody Fastback

Mr. Joshua

Established Member
A few weeks back I was able to shoot this wild mustang. It's not for everyone, but either way you have to admire all the work that went into this all metal widebody mustang.

1).
7392050352_bb20e2d71d_b.jpg

2).
7364358924_e382a3917c_b.jpg

3).
7182754643_0715a7d7f1_b.jpg

4).
7373937122_4c6d160e93_b.jpg

-Josh

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I don't really care for the car, it seems a little odd. But I do really like pictures 1 & 2.

How fast where you rolling for photo #2?

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i like those kinda flared fenders - very DTM-esque, pure function - but (IMO) the total package just doesn't really look good at all. it would look way WAY the **** better if it was lowered a LOT, sitting on the ground tucking tires in a road race stance, and had a more appropriate wheel and tire package on it. but, if the owner likes it, then who the **** am i? lol

wudy

Established Member
What a shame to do that to one of the best body styles. Ruined the car imo.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
i like those kinda flared fenders - very DTM-esque, pure function - but (IMO) the total package just doesn't really look good at all. it would look way WAY the **** better if it was lowered a LOT, sitting on the ground tucking tires in a road race stance, and had a more appropriate wheel and tire package on it. but, if the owner likes it, then who the **** am i? lol

I had pretty much the same exact thoughts. The front valence needs some help too.

The rolling shot is a great picture.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice photos, but I'm not a fan of that particular car at all. A slight wide-body would maybe have looked nice, but that is just too extreme. But if the owner likes it, that's all that matters.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Why was it widened? It wouldn't be my first pick of cars to buy, but I can appreciate the time that went into it. Great pictures by the way;)

ksaathoff

How long ago was this car built? (the red one, not the blue one.) I remember a magazine article of a build that, from what I can remember, was nearly identical to this, but that was at least 25-30 years ago.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread