650rwhp viper vs our friend slo vette (vid)

stangliter04

Established Member
it took a 650hp viper :lol: and uhmm yeah stangliter, by the looks of this vid, you'll get walked, a 580-600 cobra won't stand a chance....

That's what I'm saying... any other C6Z with no mods I have no problem with. Slow Vetts car would walk me.

Anyway still a badass car! :beer:

61mmstang94

Established Member
Either the guy in the Viper flat out can't drive his car or you used your nitrous. So I'm going to say that since your adamant about not using the nitrous, even though you have the kit, that the Viper owner was shifting very slow and early? Nothing else would explain being neck and neck when you guys have about a 200rwhp difference between the two cars.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
would the vette driver happen to be using the tornado intake? I heard they are mad effiecent yo and add like 125 hp!

fastbacon

Banned
i understand where everyone is coming from, because i would call BS on it too. fact is the viper does have those mods, now maybe the car was not set up right? another fact is, i thought he would beat me bad, but didn't. does anyone know how fast a viper with 650rwhp would trap in the 1/4?

another thing is, he ended up 2 1/2 cars ahead to 160. we flew by in the vid around 140. so for that viper to pull 2 cars on me in a 20mph span is impressive to me because that means it has massive top end over me.

i dont care what you say your full of crap:bs:............you would get murdered by a car with 650rwhp.....its not just this viper...its all the cars that you seem to hang with.....with just ur intake.....

i cant wait to see the next vid....1500rwhp ford gt twin turbo vs c6 z06 w/ intake only...z06 looses by half a car...lmao :rollseyes:pop:

61mmstang94

Established Member
i dont care what you say your full of crap:bs:............you would get murdered by a car with 650rwhp.....its not just this viper...its all the cars that you seem to hang with.....with just ur intake.....

i cant wait to see the next vid....1500rwhp ford gt twin turbo vs c6 z06 w/ intake only...z06 looses by half a car...lmao :rollseyes:pop:

Calm down, killer. I think anybody with any sense realizes his Corvette wouldn't beat most of the cars in his videos unless he was hiding some mods or he just happens to race people who can't drive their cars? Who knows, but who really cares? It's a 4XX HP, full weight Corvette so it's not that hard to understand what it's capable of in reality. If he shows it beating a 1,000hp car, it really doesn't matter. There's no need to make it personal.

Last edited:

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
Either the guy in the Viper flat out can't drive his car or you used your nitrous. So I'm going to say that since your adamant about not using the nitrous, even though you have the kit, that the Viper owner was shifting very slow and early? Nothing else would explain being neck and neck when you guys have about a 200rwhp difference between the two cars.

i don't even have the kit anymore. i sold it for 400 bucks

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
Calm down, killer. I think anybody with any sense realizes his Corvette wouldn't beat most of the cars in his videos unless he was hiding some mods or he just happens to race people who can't drive their cars? Who knows, but who really cares? It's a 4XX HP, full weight Corvette so it's not that hard to understand what it's capable of in reality. If he shows it beating a 1,000hp car, it really doesn't matter. There's no need to make it personal.

+1 he really seems to take it personally when he has nothing to do with any of this..LOL

venomws6

Established Member
Good run Slow Vette but I really thought the Viper would be faster than its only 200-250lbs heavier and have 250rwhp MORE Than you....

Maybe driver mod needed

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
this reminds me of the old school vids of that white camaro ss who called himself "termin8r" or something like that, he would never state his mods in his vids, but he always seemed to kill or keep up with some insane horsepower cars.

C6Z06427

Established Member
i am just coming to the conclusion that there is some none driving mofos in south florida, because everybody that is supposed to beat slowvette got their ass handed to them.

C6Z06 FTMFW!!!!:rockon::beer::rockon::rockon:

venomws6

Established Member
this reminds me of the old school vids of that white camaro ss who called himself "termin8r" or something like that, he would never state his mods in his vids, but he always seemed to kill or keep up with some insane horsepower cars.

:shrug: Everyone know whats Termin8r setup at 1st he was

Boltons + MS3 414rwhp and some races he was spraying 150 and some 200shot 640rwhp with 200shot
then added FAST Intake + TB and Texas speed heads made 490rwhp with the spray the engine went booom then he rebuild his 347ci with 300shot same H/C/I and again engine went booom

NOW 370ci 80mm same H/C 9sec street car with over 800rwhp :rockon:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
A 650rwhp Viper should be good for 135mph traps, no comment.

Users who are viewing this thread