650rwhp viper vs our friend slo vette (vid)

03snakeminated

Established Member
scoop this up from the local forum,
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/08-Viper-HeadsCam-vs-C6_725525.htm]08 Viper Heads/Cam vs Intake C6 Z06 - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Last edited:

03snakeminated

Established Member
Slow_Vette do you ever lose a race? I want to see what it takes to actually beat your car. You walk away from every car that should in "theory" beat you or at least be a good race. I know the one guy on here with the Whipple Shelby beat you but that's the only time I have seen you get beat. I have ran my fair share of C6Z's and never had a issue up to 140 on the street or running 1/4... but from the looks of it you'd walk me. :shrug:
it took a 650hp viper :lol: and uhmm yeah stangliter, by the looks of this vid, you'll get walked, a 580-600 cobra won't stand a chance....

Last edited:

C6Z06427

Established Member
Looks like slowvette had his nitrous hooked up for this run even though it is not listed in the video. There is no way he ran that close giving up almost 200rwhp to the viper

Common

Established Member
i second that "it should" but not this c6z in the vid

I have seen it happen on multiple ocassions, up until the end of 4th gear. That is where we draw the line, since it is a mustang and aero or brakes on them arent amazing....:poke:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
what were those 2 ricers running behind both cars doing, playing catch up? :D
i 2nd the c6z using nitrous, no way would a 650rwhp viper take the c6z by only 1 length.

03snakeminated

Established Member
I have seen it happen on multiple ocassions, up until the end of 4th gear. That is where we draw the line, since it is a mustang and aero or brakes on them arent amazing....:poke:
true that, but this race didn't started at no end of 4th gear (130ish on a cobra) more like a 70-80 roll "if that" and the viper only held about a car the whole time..

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
true that, but this race didn't started at no end of 4th gear (130ish on a cobra) more like a 70-80 roll "if that" and the viper only held about a car the whole time..

If Viper was indeed 650whp, he should have been far gone!

This Viper made about 565whp, and vette had more boltons than your friend.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2j5bDlir_g"]YouTube- 2008 Viper SRT-10 Coupe vs. 2007 C6 Z06[/ame]

a 2007 Z06 Corvette with Hurst shifter, mild-2-wild exhaust switch, LG Headers and tune, making 487 whp

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
Looks like slowvette had his nitrous hooked up for this run even though it is not listed in the video. There is no way he ran that close giving up almost 200rwhp to the viper

no nitrous, i already blew one LS7 on spray and was fortunate enough to have it covered under warranty. i won't risk it blowing again because i have no more chances to mess it up. that and i don't have 17k laying around to get a new motor since this is my DD with 36k original miles

i'm happy with how the car performs now and know their is always going to be someone faster than you.

fastbacon

Banned
no nitrous, i already blew one LS7 on spray and was fortunate enough to have it covered under warranty. i won't risk it blowing again because i have no more chances to mess it up. that and i don't have 17k laying around to get a new motor since this is my DD with 36k original miles

i'm happy with how the car performs now and know their is always going to be someone faster than you.

you are full of bs....."intake only" means intake to oil pan modz maybe lol.......your not gonna roll with a car that has over 150rwhp than you......sorry...it would take a 150shot to even have the outcome shown in this video.....:bored:

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
you are full of bs....."intake only" means intake to oil pan modz maybe lol.......your not gonna roll with a car that has over 150rwhp than you......sorry...it would take a 150shot to even have the outcome shown in this video.....:bored:

hey even snakenimated, knows theirs no nitrous. he's been out here, but thanks for the hating :loser:

here is a little help i can offer you. now maybe you've never been in a nitrous car, but look at the vids where i pull, does my car sound like i'm spraying? because if i would be, than the car would sound noticibly louder as "I'm pulling". lol my car is quiet as a mouse..lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread