7 second street car - 2014 Mustang GT - Hellion Twin turbo

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Wait juiced, you said unloading the car? Thought this was a street car?

Really...? I have seen 10-12sec cars towed to the track if traveling a certain distance in the event something broke. He drove it to work the next day and even posted a pic of the fuel economy after his 60+ mile round trip.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Wait juiced, you said unloading the car? Thought this was a street car?

At the 9 second level, cars can break anything at any moment - at the 7 second level, that possibility is greatly magnified. I have AAA but don't really trust them to load the car with the due car I require so I have a trailer I use when I take it to the track. Just because it's a street car, doesn't mean I'm going to drive it 50 miles round trip to go to the track.

Sweet. Will you be at NMRA in Bradenton in a few weeks? Would love to see it run

Yessir, I'll be there running the Turbo Coyote Shootout

Really...? I have seen 10-12sec cars towed to the track if traveling a certain distance in the event something broke. He drove it to work the next day and even posted a pic of the fuel economy after his 60+ mile round trip.

There's always one.... lol thanks for the kind words

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Just because it's a street car, doesn't mean I'm going to drive it 50 miles round trip to go to the track.
Whay not? That's what Sergio does. Then he beats 350 shot Vipers on the way home! LOL

J/K I don't even like driving my slow turd 120 miles round trip to the track. (which is the closest 1/4 mile track to me. Ughhh)

Congrats on passing the snowman!

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I trailer every car that i take to the track and my junk is sloooow compared to this monster. You never know when you are going to break something.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
OP, i originally thought you drove the car 2 hours with wifey, laid down a 7 sec 1/4 and eventually drove back home. Still a bad ass ride, JPC builds some fast as hell mustangs.
I cant wait till you get an s550 and see what you wring out of it while having a stock engine.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
OP, i originally thought you drove the car 2 hours with wifey, laid down a 7 sec 1/4 and eventually drove back home. Still a bad ass ride, JPC builds some fast as hell mustangs.
I cant wait till you get an s550 and see what you wring out of it while having a stock engine.

I have no doubts it could drive to the track, run a 7, then drive home. I might get a wild hair and do it, just cause but I think I've proven the street-worthiness of the car already. We'll see though.

Why a glide over a th400?

Lighter and seems to work great for these cars

Drag week 2016? That is the perfect car for it!! Congrats, that's flying!

Drag week is definitely on the bucket list, that's for sure

This popped up on facebook, awesome results. FB poster trolls had me wanting to delete social media, things a beast.

Thank you :)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

JPC didn't build his car, and only the trans. The OP does all of his own work and tuning.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
JPC didn't build his car, and only the trans. The OP does all of his own work and tuning.

HE is a talented man! That day at the track all everybody could talk about when we were talking about fast cars was his car. We are in some cool times when a street car runs bottom 8s but 7s.....WOW!!

Users who are viewing this thread