intake
tune
100 shot

enjoy! :beer:

[youtube_browser]oNuk_UiE7O4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Respect for a heavy GTR doing great work as usual! They seem to get dialed in better by the year on stock turbos and e85.

vulture

Established Member
Awesome Vid. all cars move out . Z06 with the sauce might be my next investment.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Nice runs. internet racers comments hating on the mustang are ridiculous. I bet that 95% of the people talking shit never even been in a 500rwhp car.

Jroc

Established Member
How about a shout out to the Mustang for actually pulling on a E85 tuned GTR and a C6Z rocking a 100 shot?

derockgt

Established Member
How about a shout out to the Mustang for actually pulling on a E85 tuned GTR and a C6Z rocking a 100 shot?

in all honesty its fast but its still a stang at the end of the day. I know I would take the Z06 or GTR anyday over the stang, even if its faster than the lightly modded cars it barely pulled.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
in all honesty its fast but its still a stang at the end of the day. I know I would take the Z06 or GTR anyday over the stang, even if its faster than the lightly modded cars it barely pulled.

The same could be said about pretty much every fast car on YouTube. You work with what you have and within a budget. Not sure if there is a new car out there thst could give you low 10 high 9 second slips while maintaining good driveability for less than 15k in mods. Considering that you could get them for 27k new that's under 50k which is still less than a two year old z06 and 4 year old gtr.

derockgt

Established Member
The same could be said about pretty much every fast car on YouTube. You work with what you have and within a budget. Not sure if there is a new car out there thst could give you low 10 high 9 second slips while maintaining good driveability for less than 15k in mods. Considering that you could get them for 27k new that's under 50k which is still less than a two year old z06 and 4 year old gtr.

I was stating in response to why there wasnt really any shouts out to the stang. nothing to do with budget or money spend. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread