78mphgpr TT 03 cobra vs Heads/Cam/Nitrous Z06!!!!

cbrtrx

Established Member
godfather said:
did the C5 let off when he pulled even?
yes , we both agreed on a 40 to 140mph race at 145mph i hit the brakes hard as he was passing me, the cobra also had a passenger, for people that dont know 78mph's car it is fully built and an extremly fast car, this is not some stock cobra with just a cheap turbo kit

IShb3w

Established Member
Black Mach 1 said:
The LS1 destroyed that twin turbo Cobra.

Good for him... That shows that money doesn't always win races.

Nice ricer flyby at the end by the way.

wtf? the only reason the vette left so hard is cuz its built for instant power and the cobra didnt seem to be brake boosting at all, it was also a kinda bs 3 honk if you ask me, the vette didnt wait to get perfectly even for a bit and give the cobra time to get ready. Im not making excuses for the cobra, cuz the cobra is the obvious winner in this one...but im totally baffled how you call that a ricer flyby, the vette was in mid shift right as the cobra was passing him and then let off.. :shrug:

WhiteStallionGT

That was a sweet vid. Love the view from the plane. Very unique!

Black Mach 1 said:
The LS1 destroyed that twin turbo Cobra.

Good for him... That shows that money doesn't always win races.

Nice ricer flyby at the end by the way.

You obviously don't know who 78mphgpr is, noob. :smmon:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
damn he shoulda brake boosted that race. he was pullin hard in the end though. he should probably look into spraying on the bottom end if hes not gonna brake boost it

BM1

Established Member
Zero260 said:
That was a sweet vid. Love the view from the plane. Very unique!

You obviously don't know who 78mphgpr is, noob. :smmon:

I've seen his videos. His old blower/nitrous setup looked quicker than this turbo setup to me.

Last edited:

venomws6

Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:
I was watching a vette get a good jump and get reeled in like a tiny fish on big hook.

There is NO way the Cobra will catch up to the VETTE That fast.
How much hp the Cobra have?

Cuz if the vette have a good Heads and cam thats 430-470rwhp throw 150-200 shot it will be close to 600hp 600tq with 3200lb.:burnout:

None the less thats one Fast, Great looking Cobra.:coolman:

cbrtrx said:
yes , we both agreed on a 40 to 140mph race at 145mph i hit the brakes hard as he was passing me, the cobra also had a passenger, for people that dont know 78mph's car it is fully built and an extremly fast car, this is not some stock cobra with just a cheap turbo kit

The Joker

Johnny Rev Customs
Established Member
vid was great. during the day race and plane footage. def. a great vid. how about a dig race next? :D

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
venomws6 said:
There is NO way the Cobra will catch up to the VETTE That fast.
How much hp the Cobra have?

Cuz if the vette have a good Heads and cam thats 430-470rwhp throw 150-200 shot it will be close to 600hp 600tq with 3200lb.:burnout:

None the less thats one Fast, Great looking Cobra.:coolman:
Oh yea it could.You need to study up on 78mphgpr,One of the fastest full weight street cobras in the country.:rockon:

cbrtrx

Established Member
IShb3w said:
wtf? the only reason the vette left so hard is cuz its built for instant power and the cobra didnt seem to be brake boosting at all, it was also a kinda bs 3 honk if you ask me, the vette didnt wait to get perfectly even for a bit and give the cobra time to get ready. Im not making excuses for the cobra, cuz the cobra is the obvious winner in this one...but im totally baffled how you call that a ricer flyby, the vette was in mid shift right as the cobra was passing him and then let off.. :shrug:
hahahaha, i guess you were there so you know everything, first off i wasnt in "mid shift" i was done racing at the 140mph ending point like we both agreed and i was already on the brakes just as he passed me, second the cobra honked it off not me so if he wasnt ready then he wouldnt have honked, im not arguing about a win or a loss cause from a roll race its hard to have a winner when both cars are very close at the end, we agreed to go to 140mph as the finish, at 140mph i was still in front but at 145mph we was pulling past me

TERMN8U

Established Member
Somting about roll racing I dont understand is if you are racing to 140 mph, the Cobra obveously reached 140 mph first since it was running down the vette. Doesn't that mean the Cobra won......To me it really doesn't make sense.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread