7qrt High Capacity Oil pans for ALL 4V Cobra by MMR - SALE!!

matthayn

COBRO TO 5.BRO
Established Member

I'd like to say something about this pan setup, for those looking to buy. It does NOT fit stock K member on our cars. I see you mention it works with all aftermarket K members, but no mention of it not fitting the stocker. The stock K member has to be notched maybe an inch on the passenger side for it to slide into place. If I would have known this or you guys would disclose this information it would've saved me quite a bit of time (and mess) from grinding under the car, not to mention my pan got all scratched to hell.

I like the product other than that. I'm not bashing, just trying to save someone from the hassle I went through.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the feedback, the instructions are clear however that some applications have a lip on the factory K member that require a very small section be removed. Did you get instructions with your order. Regardless, we appreciate your business and sorry that you had any issue with it. We would like to help by giving you a discount on your next order - anything you need.

Comp_04

Established Member
Do you have a rear sump oil pan for 2012 mustang coyote 5.0 that would fit on a crown vic front end? It's going on a 1979 f100.

Users who are viewing this thread