850 Mile Cobra For Sale, people still have no milage cobras left?

jrichber

browser
Established Member
There was a 04 mystic and a 03 aniversary edition in the market a few months back both with less than 100 miles. Some people are just crazy

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
Its kinda neat from a nostalgia perspective, but man that would kill me to just look at my car every day, and not be able to do what it was made to do.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
A friend of our family has a 04 CO coupe and a 03 black 10th ann conv both with less than 100 miles. Also has a 03 DSG coupe that i know he drives. Still low miles though. Last summer i think it had just over 10k on it.

He has a big car collection with a lot of rides like that :shrug:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
car was obviously purchased with the intentions of keeping it bone stock and garaged

it is what it is......wonder why he's selling now

time to sell that car would be in 20 + years

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just saw a 04 Mystichrome for sale with like 27 miles or something like that. I know it was less than 30 for sure.

Edit: Actually has 17 miles! 2004 Used Ford Mustang SVT Cobra at Cosmo Motors Serving Hickory, NC, IID 8977899

They also have an 03 10th Anniversary Vert with 63 miles.

That Mystichrome Cobra was posted in a thread a couple of weeks ago. If anyone wanted a "new" Mystichrome and missed out back in 2004, here's the opportunity. I thinking the dealer was looking for around $33K. And yeah, a 10th Anniversary convertible, too.

supraman1990

Established Member

SatinSnake

Established Member
I know of a guy with 30+ 07 Shelby's sitting in storage that have never been driven since purchase. They're fun to look at but I think it's a waste. And I thought my 32k was low:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread