9 month old arrested for murder

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Its not just US cops. Cops everywhere are ridiculous. You need cops to collect on a gas bill?!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/12/world/asia/pakistani-baby-case/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- A 9-month-old Pakistani boy who was booked in connection with an attempted murder case is no longer wanted by police, his family's lawyer said.

Days earlier, the baby had bawled as he was fingerprinted in Lahore after his family members allegedly threw bricks at police trying to collect an unpaid bill.
The ordeal started February 1 when several police officers and a bailiff went to a home hoping to get payment for a gas bill, said Atif Zulfikar Butt, a senior police official in Lahore.

A scuffle ensued, during which the infant's father, one of his teenage sons and others in the residence severely injured some of the officials by tossing bricks their way, according to Butt.

That led authorities to seek out those in the house. An official document aired by CNN affiliate GEO News shows charges of stoning and attempted murder.
How and why the baby was implicated was unclear, though the Lahore police official acknowledged that the child appeared in court Wednesday and was booked as his grandfather held him.

Following media coverage of the incident, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif directed police to immediately suspend a Pakistani official for registering the case against the baby boy, according to police.

note: i lol'd at the lawyers name being Butt

Sick03Vert

Banned
While I don't agree with your eternal hatred for anything police-related, I do agree with you on this. Saw the article the other day and thought it was the dumbest shit I have ever read.

However, this morning I see the charges have been dropped.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Charged an infant? LOL. Well, the Pakistani cop who arrested the infant was suspended. "Following media coverage of the incident, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif directed police to immediately suspend a Pakistani official for registering the case against the baby boy, according to police."

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
He wasn't born yesterday. Time for him to take responsibility for his actions.

Users who are viewing this thread