900awhp GT-R vs Mullet's 1141rwhp Ford GT

M-Phibian

Established Member
TX2K12. GTR made around 900awhp on T1R's dyno. Mullet's gorgeous FGT with compound boost and nitrous put down 1141 on HPE's dyno.

[youtube_browser]LX-bGmS9-8Y[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

M-Phibian

Established Member
There was another video of the same FGT vs a 12XX whp Boost Logic GT-R that got taken down. The GT-R pulled it very hard.

16kOrBust

Established Member
Combined with the traction and gearing, it's also no joke when you've got turbo automatic cars that stay in boost well and shift quickly. Keeps the boost and power up all throughout the pull. Every automatic turbo car I've raced ran significantly better than manual turbo and blower cars putting down more peak power. Obviously really fast manual drivers can help make some of that up, but that auto is gonna be fast and spot on every time unless it's a paddle shifted setup and there's driver error with the shift points.

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
traction..awd dyno is waaay more drivetrain loss..gtrs tranny shifts so quick its disgusting.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
A Ford GT is not 3300#. More like very close to 3500# stock, then add the whole compound and nitrous setup.

Damn GTR. I would have hated to see a dig/slow roll race.

M-Phibian

Established Member
Whatever the results of the run, his FGT is gorgeous. Definitely one of my favorites.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread