93/04 Cobra FOX

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Hey guys looks like car is back up for sale. It has 03 satin cobra wheels on it now. Asking $21000 thanks alan

iceman0605

Established Member
Keep seeing the price come down , getting closer to my area of being able to make an offer. Dont wanna insult you with what I can offer , Ill keep a close eye on this thread .

tankerman1981

Established Member
GOD GOD GOD......... if this was up like right away i would have scooped it up before I bought my new Lexus.... damn man... good luck with the sale that is a sick car and i've always wanted a Fox but one with the Terminator PowerTrain... Good Luck with the Sale Man

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Well i guess you better sell the lexus and get a one of a kind 93.04 fox terminator then. Thanks man

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
$18,500 someone buy it thats a steal gotta get it gone dont need two of them after my next project is done.

NITMARE

Established Member
It's not that people don't want it....it's a gorgeous car and looks to be very nicely done. It's the 27k for a Fox body part of the deal. Worth every penny? Yes. But most people don't have that stack in the bank and you can't get it financed.

Good luck, I am SURE someone will grab it up

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
It's not that people don't want it....it's a gorgeous car and looks to be very nicely done. It's the 27k for a Fox body part of the deal. Worth every penny? Yes. But most people don't have that stack in the bank and you can't get it financed.

Good luck, I am SURE someone will grab it up

Agreed!! I dont know of any bank that would finance a car from 1993. ideally someone would have to sell a car that has already been paid off and then pick up yours.

excellent work though. i imagine this car weight under 3000lbs. add a 3.4 whipple and your done. not that you need it but imagine if someone did that.

Users who are viewing this thread