Established Member
thinking about flat black:
Picture400copy.jpg

Picture359copy.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
FLAT black is ugly unless the car looks raced out. just my opinion though.

and it is a bit too contrasting with the top, as mentioned. maybe go with anthracite. are you going to paint them yourself or something??

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is that a Photochop? Those wheels look dirty vs. painted. LOL! Actually I agree that an antracite finished wheel might look a lot better than regular black. Definitely not a flat or satin black. I also agree that the convertible top should then be changed to black (which IMO is nicer looking anyway). Maybe grab a Terminator (black) convertible top. Someone else just did a conversion. Came out nice.

LethalDosage

Banned
those wheels look kinda lame no matter what color they are IMO. But if your set on them i say anthracite. I think any kind of dark color is going to look funny with the tan top though.

Last edited:

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
I hate when people paint stock wheels black.. Unless the wheel itself is so nice that it's worth the effort, it otherwise looks like you couldn't afford new wheels so you went the cheaper route.

Besides, those wheels look like they are caked in brake dust more than anything.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Check out Mr. Naldo's car. I dont have pics but heres a video
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/97-mustang-gt-loud_687324.htm]97 mustang gt loud - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
:xpl:

Do yourself a favor, leave the wheels the way they are unless you can afford new wheels. Get a set of springs, lower it and you will be happy. If you must have new wheels and are on a budget then look on craigslist, they are a dime a dozen on there.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
if that was my car I'd get them painted white to match the top and the interior.

those wheels in black look like trash on the car becuase they are just completely out of place.

either that or get a nice set in the brushed aluminum finish that ford makes.

Users who are viewing this thread