96 White Cobra, Cloth, Rare??

Deetz23

Established Member
I happened to come across a White 96 Cobra in amazing shape. It has the 2 tone cloth interior and as far as I know they only made I think 10 of them. How rare are these cars and are they worth it to buy?? How much should a mint condition one go for? Thanks for any input and information !!

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
AZSN95SNAKE on here has a white 97 I believe with tan saddle cloth interior and he was telling me it was pretty rare. I've never seen one besides his so idk but I've heard that too. Also have a buddy with a 98 BAB with cloth. I can see it being rare but not really making much of a difference on a sale/purchase. It's different but I would rather have leather and wouldn't pay more for cloth ever

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Theyre not worth anything more than one with leather. Mine is white and has cloth seats, people speculate about it though.

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Sold a black 96 with cloth 1 of 13. Didn't make a difference at all. Cloth did still look great with high miles though.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

mustang3X

Established Member
The cloth will hold up better than the low grade junk ford calls leather. Doesn't make a difference in the price though.

No matter, I have ultrasuede Corbeaus and threw the original buckets seats in the trash.

4valved

Banned
The cloth will hold up better than the low grade junk ford calls leather. Doesn't make a difference in the price though.

No matter, I have ultrasuede Corbeaus and threw the original buckets seats in the trash.

bologna man the cloth seats blow ass chunks.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I woulld never pay more for any car based on color/seat combo if the car is not already a collectable.
Makes no sense and does not increase value.

We are not talking 57 chevys or 69 GTOs, etc.... here

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I woulld never pay more for any car based on color/seat combo if the car is not already a collectable.
Makes no sense and does not increase value.

We are not talking 57 chevys or 69 GTOs, etc.... here

Exactly..

BUT..... I would RATHER have cloth than beat up nasty 18 year old pleather seats....

OR... You could get 03 Cobra Seats like me :beer:

Mystic#335

Established Member
Being 53 I kinda go for comfort and in the cold and 100 degree temps, cloth to me is more desirable and comfortable. But......the leather will always win in the looks department.

Users who are viewing this thread