97-04 Cobra Valve Cover Signature Build Plate Replica

Andydrane

I've acquired a limited quantity of these replica plates. These plates are made as exact to original dimensions as possible, and are designed as a direct replacement to the original.

This plate is blank and is not stamped with signatures, beveled, or embossed like the original, however is otherwise identical. The plate is made from a quality brushed aluminum substrate and is slightly thicker than a credit card. It is relatively rigid and will not accidentally bend like the others that have been around in the past.

$20 shipped ea on the remaining plates

View attachment 700805

View attachment 700806

View attachment 700807

Sorry for the poor lighting in this last picture, but rule number 7 for the market requires the handwritten username and date. This image is for compliance with the rule, as the last thread as deleted because it did not include it.

View attachment 700808
Are these still available? I’m not on here much so I’m not sure how to order this from you.

Andydrane

I've acquired a limited quantity of these replica plates. These plates are made as exact to original dimensions as possible, and are designed as a direct replacement to the original.

This plate is blank and is not stamped with signatures, beveled, or embossed like the original, however is otherwise identical. The plate is made from a quality brushed aluminum substrate and is slightly thicker than a credit card. It is relatively rigid and will not accidentally bend like the others that have been around in the past.

View attachment 700805

View attachment 700806

View attachment 700807

Sorry for the poor lighting in this last picture, but rule number 7 for the market requires the handwritten username and date. This image is for compliance with the rule, as the last thread as deleted because it did not include it.

View attachment 700808

Andydrane

View attachment 700805

View attachment 700806

View attachment 700807

View attachment 700808
Are these still available?

Users who are viewing this thread