97 Cobra Pacific Green 173,000 miles

Never_Enough

Established Member
:lol: Check your PM!

I agreed to seller's price now he claims someone that did not even show up offered more. :lol: Grass is always greener, right?

Good luck to anyone that tries to buy it. He might agree to a deal then change his mind.

97StangSVT

Established Member
The guy did show up yesterday to look at the car, but couldn't purchase it tonight because he worked late. He is putting a deposit on it tomorrow. I never agreed to a deal with you. You tried to lowball me and initially offered $2100. Really? No one in their right mind would sell it for that amount. Please don't post bs. :nono:

I agreed to seller's price now he claims someone that did not even show up offered more. :lol: Grass is always greener, right?

Good luck to anyone that tries to buy it. He might agree to a deal then change his mind.

Never_Enough

Established Member
The guy did show up yesterday to look at the car, but couldn't purchase it tonight because he worked late. He is putting a deposit on it tomorrow. I never agreed to a deal with you. You tried to lowball me and initially offered $2100. Really? No one in their right mind would sell it for that amount. Please don't post bs. :nono:

You said $3k. I said lets do it. Then you say someone that offered something else is supposed to come.

Why didn't he show up with cash? I sure as hell would have. I even said I'd send you a deposit via Paypal earlier today & be there this weekend to drive it away.

Good luck.

Last edited:

dragon40k

Established Member
I can't believe you had any trouble selling this car. If all your other deals fall through let us know because I'm interested.

97StangSVT

Established Member
I can't believe you had any trouble selling this car. If all your other deals fall through let us know because I'm interested.

It took a couple weeks, but it looks like it will be finalized Tuesday/Wednesday. If it falls through, I will be sure to let you know. Thanks for your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread