99-04 Cobra Meet In Pasadena, CA

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
save the shit talking for the f-body :loser: s! j/k i enjoy all makes and models of cars and kickin it with any auto enthusiasts. drama just reminds me too much of when i was in a car club back when i was 18. :kaboom: its stuff like that will keep many people from attending future events, especially the older guys. they dont care for the junior high bs. it also helps to support the bad image that mustang enthusiasts often carry.

anywho, Joe(?) aka terminutter was a very cool guy and i almost wasnt even sure it was him talking all that trash on LAMC. but i do know from personal experience from waay back when i first got online that shit talking online appears to be waaay more serious than its meant to be or would be in person. its practically impossible to tell if someone is effing around.

terminutter, check your pms :idea:

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
BISKIT said:
I see your point.

At the end of the day I think everyone blew off some steam and swung their e-cocks around but it was all settled and resolved (at least as far as I am concerned) so I don't necessarily see it as a black eye for the club.

e cocks....now that's funny...

I almost didn't go as well due to the confusion / indecision, but am glad I went, there were some cool people to talk to and nice rides to talk about. The load of trash stayed on the forums and didn't taint the event. I was hoping for a cruise or maybe some nasty chicken wings with a view...

I have been on almost all of the TSB meets / cruises and had a great time at all of them. Cruising down State street in SB with 50 to 70 High Performance vehicles revving was a site to see / hear...

I'll most likely go to the next event, especially now that the smoke has cleared...Peace...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
my pics...
IMG_2157Medium.gif

IMG_2159Medium.jpg

IMG_2160Medium.gif

IMG_2161Medium.gif

IMG_2162Medium.gif

IMG_2163Medium.gif

trying out some custom made 18" True Forged wheels!
IMG_2164Medium.jpg

IMG_2165Medium.jpg

IMG_2166Medium.gif

IMG_2167Medium.gif

:beer:

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
69sta03cobradan said:
I have been on almost all of the TSB meets / cruises and had a great time at all of them. Cruising down State street in SB with 50 to 70 High Performance vehicles revving was a site to see / hear...

I'll most likely go to the next event, especially now that the smoke has cleared...Peace...

This was not a TSP event. All the credit should go to Terminutter (Joe??) for this get together. Thanks for the kind words though. Stay tuned as we are in our planning stages.
-Edgar

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
edgars23 said:
Stay tuned as we are in our planning stages.
-Edgar

cant wait. missed the last one to SB :cuss:

ive only attended the one from PCH to Clearman's. it was awesome!

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
I live in Ventura which is like 30 minutes from SB...next time you guys get something together please PM me I would LOVE to join you guys on a weekend cruise...

jessie jaramill

Established Member
whats up people

Hope To See Some Roushes And Bullitts Next Time , I Usto Have A Bullitt Before . I Had To Trade In , It Was Like Cobra 390 Hp Or Keep Bullitt 275 Hp Well I Went Cobra , My Balls Grey Twice The Size With The Cobra, True Story People:-d

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
rickymh said:
so wait what happen at the meet? there was 2 clubs present?
LAMC and TSP I never heard of TSP?

TSP isn't a car club. We are just three people that organize cruises and most of the times make videos to show how fun the day was. You can see our stuff on our website www.thestableproductions.com on youtube and other sites.

And for the record, none of the TSP guys were able to make it to this. Conflicting schedules kept us away this time.

Users who are viewing this thread