99 Z28 w/150 shot + intake and exhaust vs 03 2.6 KB Cobra

95blowncobra

95blowncobra
Established Member
I was driving home from work yesterday when a pewter grey Z28 gave me a rev and i just smilled and laughed. I guess this upset him so he did a complete 360 in the middle of the road, went through the median and got behind me! IHe got beside me and through some revs and started jumping his car like he wanted to go. I just gave him a thumbs up and nodded my head. I let him honk and I started off in 3rd as he was in 2nd. We both hit it on 3 and I pulled instantly then shifted into 4th and he was getting pretty far back there then! I shut doen in 4th. Damn thats a long gear! We pulled over to talk and he sad he was spraving as soon has he hit the gas! Is this about right? Nice guy!

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Not surprised..you have a retarded setup.. would be hard to beat IMHO with just spray and exhaust. Nice Kill.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Good kill! If he has a kit that rated at the wheels then he's probably around 500 rwhp. Easily dispatched by a sick setup such as yours :beer:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
I bet you raped him a new one! And I am glad you did to becuase I cant stand cars that have bolt ons and nitrous (Without the bottle they dont have shit with the throttle)

I ran one awhile back when I was basic bolt ons c/p/i/e with exhaust, intake, and 100 shot and I beat him about 3/4 a car.

what was the roll from? Think how bad it would have been if you would have been in 2nd ;)

95blowncobra

95blowncobra
Established Member
Thanks buddy! The roll was from around 40ish! He also got the jump! It was a good run, but I thought a Z28 with spray would eat me alive?

BayareaSS

Established Member
Thanks buddy! The roll was from around 40ish! He also got the jump! It was a good run, but I thought a Z28 with spray would eat me alive?

Not with just bolt ons. Its probably like a 125mph car at the track and your car should trap more than that easily. He would need to add heads and cam to make it a good run.

Stopsign32v

Established Member

Is your car really that slow? I'd be pissed if I had a KB 03 Cobra and was scared of bolt on/nitrous LS1's. Maybe you should get your car looked at.

Users who are viewing this thread