9lbs of boost and E85 and finally got my 9...

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
best time slip yet.jpg
1-20-17 E85 dyno pull.jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That's awesome. Congrats!

Not being sarcastic, but aren't you worried about the pistons/rods? Car is making some great power and torque! Awesome.

bunits19714

Established Member
congrads on your 9 second run- I think their dyno was a lil loose( I know it is just a tuning tool) I trapped the same as you(multi times)(with my old setup) with 100 less rwhp and a 150 less lbs of torque on a blend of pump gas and race fuel(100 octane) just jealous your track is open all year long!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
And @tones_RS3 with E85 I wouldn't be TOO worried about it, of course when modifying everyone knows the deal....no ones making you do it and anything could happen.
Very true Josh. Anything could happen.

I wish we had E85 up here. I would definitely do an E85 tune. We do have it, but it's like 1 hour and 45 minutes away, one way. I'm set with that. LOL

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Very true Josh. Anything could happen.

I wish we had E85 up here. I would definitely do an E85 tune. We do have it, but it's like 1 hour and 45 minutes away, one way. I'm set with that. LOL
I have a sunoco station that has E85 5 miles from my house. Every rest stop on the turnpike has it too. We are lucky in Florida

Sent from my SM-G930P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread