A few more mods

skyhighsd

Established Member
Since I have been sitting on a pile of stuff for awhile and now I was able to get a few done. Took me a lot longer than it should have but I managed to get a few things off the list.

First is a liner for the inside of the deck lid that was only on the KR and it just became available for sale and I think it makes the inside look a lot better.
DSCN0140.gif

Also in that same pic you can notice the shaker 1000 and amp rack is gone and that SOB was heavy as hell. Radio sounds fine without it so for now its gone. Just need to do something about the carpet in that area and now that I notice it in the pic paint the back of the seat delete or something.
DSCN0141.gif

Then since I am changing out the fronts and decided no one will ever ride in the back seat. I put in a MMR rear seat delete and removed the rear seat belts. I should have the new seats in before the end of the week.
DSCN0144.gif

DSCN0151.gif

Really you can not even tell the seat is gone looking into the car from the door a few feet away. Looks a lot better in person than these pics do.

Also added hood strurts and the JLT carbon fiber radiator cover and extentions.
DSCN0148-1-1-1.gif

Sorry about the pic quality but it was sunny as hell and I didnt want to move the car around to get out of the sun.

skyhighsd

Established Member

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Lookin good. That things going to be a Race car before to long.

bluediamond

13 Shelby aka El Diablo
Established Member
Since I have been sitting on a pile of stuff for awhile and now I was able to get a few done. Took me a lot longer than it should have but I managed to get a few things off the list.

First is a liner for the inside of the deck lid that was only on the KR and it just became available for sale and I think it makes the inside look a lot better.
DSCN0140.gif

Also in that same pic you can notice the shaker 1000 and amp rack is gone and that SOB was heavy as hell. Radio sounds fine without it so for now its gone. Just need to do something about the carpet in that area and now that I notice it in the pic paint the back of the seat delete or something.
DSCN0141.gif

Then since I am changing out the fronts and decided no one will ever ride in the back seat. I put in a MMR rear seat delete and removed the rear seat belts. I should have the new seats in before the end of the week.
DSCN0144.gif

DSCN0151.gif

Really you can not even tell the seat is gone looking into the car from the door a few feet away. Looks a lot better in person than these pics do.

Also added hood strurts and the JLT carbon fiber radiator cover and extentions.
DSCN0148-1-1-1.gif

Sorry about the pic quality but it was sunny as hell and I didnt want to move the car around to get out of the sun.

Nice trunk lid cover....I will order one today.
Just FYI, you may want to consider one of the floormat sets from shelbyperformance, most people dont realize that the sets come with a embroidered truck mat also....you simply need to choose with or without shaker 1000 option for fitment etc.

Shelby Floor Mats: Interior &amp Floor Mats - Shelby Performance Parts LLC.

Users who are viewing this thread