A few pictures of 2013 GT500

abramsbrian

Established Member
I took a few pictures of the new 2013's. I know there was some interest if the carbon fiber drive shaft would fit earlier models so I tried getting a picture of it.

Last edited:

phinhead34

Established Member
I didnt know they brought back white with vista blue strips. Nice pics, I hope that carbon fiber drive shaft fits my 09.

DRBSVT

Established Member
I didnt know they brought back white with vista blue strips. Nice pics, I hope that carbon fiber drive shaft fits my 09.

I'm guessing those are Deep Impact Blue stripes. I thought the only blue stripes available were Grabber Blue.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I like the Toreador (sp?) color. Would look Bad ass without the stripes.

Still don't like the SVTPP wheels over the regular wheels

h34d

Back In The Saddle
Established Member

They're calling them sonic blue stripes. I'm thinking that the ford website is wrong and grabber blue stripes aren't available as I'm in the process of ordering one and the dealer said he couldn't find grabber stripes in the system. It would only bring up sonic blue. My VOC says it's order code 85B.

carclub

Established Member
Great pictures thanks. I think the dark rims are awesome arent there guys painting and powder coating them black now. There is no need if they're already dark one more step saved as far as I can see.

Users who are viewing this thread