A few vids of my 6.2 Raptor in Glamis

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is one nasty truck. Sounds awesome. Thanks for posting those videos.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Love the truck, do you have any pics with that light bar on? That thing looks sweet!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Glamis, especially on a holiday weekend, is a massive party. Everyone rides the dunes during the day, goes to the sand drags in the afternoon, then to the hill shoot at night, craziness.

+1, always wanted to go to Glamis back when I was riding, hell still do. Went to little Sahara in Oklahoma a bunch, pretty much same thing just ALOT smaller!

Truck sounds amazing, I would LOVE a Raptor!

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i love your truck, but the exhaust sounds very obnoxious to me. there is no way i could live with my truck sounding like that...

SOCOMech

Established Member
i love your truck, but the exhaust sounds very obnoxious to me. there is no way i could live with my truck sounding like that...

Thanks. It's not really like that all the time, plus, the windows were open, steady high rpm's and the exhaust exits the passenger side so I'm sure that elevates the violence, lol. Just cruising around, it's fine, a nice rumble to it but not obnoxious at all. But when you drop the hammer and get up in the higher rpm's, it's pretty nasty.

SOCOMech

Established Member
Here's a pic from the sand drags.....some of those woops are like waves in an ocean.

sanddrags.jpg

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Yea, these vids brought me over the edge. I'm going to be getting one of these instead of a gt500.

black03kbcobra

Flawless Victory!
Established Member
Not feeling the exhaust either, but if you like it thats all that matters. Raptor's in white are by far my favorite! Seen one over xmas holiday and about creamed myself. They look so badass! I kinda want one, but I would never put it to its intended use.

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
Badass Raptor bro! I gotta get mine out to Glamis sometime! It'd be a loooong drive though! lol What's the requirement for flags out there? I noticed you have a pretty sweet Ford Racing one. Nice!

Users who are viewing this thread