A f'ing ticket r u serious????

gi_jackii

Established Member
so im driving down i 10 (san antonio) and a cop is next to me... my radar hasnt gone off, but im not going to haul ass past them. i give them the "wanna race?" jesture with my hands and smile, nothing back from them... we go for another 10mi, get on I35 and my radar detector goes off... saying im doing 68. its a 60mph zone, but i keep cruzing no big deal. i just wondered why he clocked me then and not before. then i see another cop up ahead clocking people and realize its him not the one behind me. i look up in my mirror and the other cop is nowhere to be seen. all of a sudden im getting pulled over by the cop that was previously behind me.

I finally am pulled over and say "I wasnt really trying to race you sir..." and of course its a butch female cop. she asks for my id, and registration/ insurance and tosses my military id back saying "IVE ALREADY GOT THE ID I NEED..." In a demening way. i tell her i just switched insurance companies and dont have a valid card... her response " YOU BETTER COME UP WITH ONE QUICK OR IM TOWING YOUR CAR..." WTF? i call my insurance company, thats taken care of after she talks to them FOREVER apparently.

Eventyally she comes back with 3 tickets!!!
1) she "PACED" me doing 81 in a 60...
2) exibition of speed
3) noise violation
how the F do you pace someone doing a specific speed especially when they werent on my tail the MAJORITY of the time??? Then she explains i WIPPED around traffic so that was the explination of ticket 2. and the third she said was too loud when i supposedly wipped around traffic (on a 3 lane hwy might i add) my exhaust passes state inspection so WTF is the problem?:nonono::fm::nonono::fm::cuss::cuss::mj:ALMOST 500$ WORTH OF TICKETS!!!
(And yes im definately taking this crap to court!)

colin450

Established Member
I'm not sure why you would ever give a cop the "wanna race?" gesture...

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
with actions like these I am surprised she didn't order you to get your tubes tied, no reason to muddy up the gene pool

really, WTF are you thinking?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
:nonono::nonono:
so im driving down i 10 (san antonio) and a cop is next to me... my radar hasnt gone off, but im not going to haul ass past them. i give them the "wanna race?" jesture with my hands and smile, nothing back from them... we go for another 10mi, get on I35 and my radar detector goes off... saying im doing 68. its a 60mph zone, but i keep cruzing no big deal. i just wondered why he clocked me then and not before. then i see another cop up ahead clocking people and realize its him not the one behind me. i look up in my mirror and the other cop is nowhere to be seen. all of a sudden im getting pulled over by the cop that was previously behind me.

I finally am pulled over and say "I wasnt really trying to race you sir..." and of course its a butch female cop. she asks for my id, and registration/ insurance and tosses my military id back saying "IVE ALREADY GOT THE ID I NEED..." In a demening way. i tell her i just switched insurance companies and dont have a valid card... her response " YOU BETTER COME UP WITH ONE QUICK OR IM TOWING YOUR CAR..." WTF? i call my insurance company, thats taken care of after she talks to them FOREVER apparently.

2) exibition of speed
3) noise violation
how the F do you pace someone doing a specific speed especially when they werent on my tail the MAJORITY of the time??? Then she explains i WIPPED around traffic so that was the explination of ticket 2. and the third she said was too loud when i supposedly wipped around traffic (on a 3 lane hwy might i add) my exhaust passes state inspection so WTF is the problem?:nonono::fm::nonono::fm::cuss::cuss::mj:ALMOST 500$ WORTH OF TICKETS!!!

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Never ever offer to race a cop, because you set yourself up. Never ever accept an offer to race from a cop, because you are being set up. All this goes double witha female cop, who, in addition to all the shit a cop has to go through, also has to deal with the shit of being a female cop.

And all of the above goes quadruple for the butch-looking femlae cops. Because they get all the shit you get for being a butch-looking female cop, being a female cop, and being a cop.

She knows you will probably get most of it dismissed in court, if not all, if you have a half-way decent lawyer. She also knows that on that day, that is where you will have to be, not doing anything else you would rather be doing, in order not to be out the $500.00+. And she knows you will be having to pay for your legal counsel, as opposed to getting a set of headers for the car, a present for your Mom or your girlfriend, or any other use to which you could have applied that money.

Next time, be smarter. That way you keep your money and your time for your own use.

Jim Snover

2) exibition of speed
3) noise violation

txyaloo

Established Member
2) exibition of speed
3) noise violation

Wow, my brain hurts from reading this BS.

Take it to court. You'll lose. She doesn't have to be on your tail the majority of the time. If you did 81 at any time when she was on your tail, you're guilty of the infraction.

Also, just because your exhaust passes state inspection doesn't mean it's legal. My tint passes state inspection, but it's far from legal.

97cobraheaven

Established Member
Most officers I have ran into are hard core muscle car guys and I would think they could get a chuckle out of the "wanna race" jesture, but being on a highway may be different then going 30mph in town. Different mentallity.

Anything can happen, maybe they were out of her Favorite jelly filled donut at Dunkin this morning

Users who are viewing this thread