A good friend of mine got shot in Iraq

KILRSVT

Established Member
May the lord bless him for fighting for our liberty and I hope for a speedy recovery.
I am thankful for what you guys do to protect our liberty.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I pray your friend will have a fast and full recovery. There are no words that can describe the appreciation I have for our armed services and everything they do.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Tell your buddy thanks for being there and doing the job.

Sorry to hear about his injury. The good news is there are a whole range of prosthetic ankles/feet, and entire lower legs, these days. Including, I kid you not, prosthetics for runners. These are so good, that one runner who has lost both lower legs is not allowed to compete against other runners because the prosthetics work better than the ordinary feet, and he has been declared to have an unfair advantage.

Jim Snover

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
Tell Your friend that Efren from California Thanks him for his services and that its because of brave men and women like him that I can study freely and peacefully in my university and that I can drive my Cobra without fear and with freedom

If he is ever in the Bay area or the San Diego Area let me know, ill give him the ride of his life;)

Robert Francis

Established Member
Tell your friend we say "thank you" and how much we appreciate his gallant service to all of us! We wouldn't have an America as we have today without him and those like him!

And good luck to him on his ankle!

Semper Fi!"

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Send your friend my best. I know a few marines over there and I pray that all of them return safely.

88_pony

Established Member
best wishes to your friend, I am sure he needs you right now. Its awesome what you are doing for him.

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Tell your friend we say "thank you" and how much we appreciate his gallant service to all of us! We wouldn't have an America as we have today without him and those like him!

And good luck to him on his ankle!

Semper Fi!"

x2 Tell your buddy that alot of us out here thank and pray for him and all the other brave souls who fight to keep our freedom alive. THANK YOU !

Users who are viewing this thread