A GT, 2 Mach 1's, and a Cobra! (50 pictures)

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Thanks for the compliment man, I love these wheels and would never get rid of them! I do, but they're the pics that made the HDR's (under and over-exposed) I don't know if anyone wants to see those.:shrug:

Are you shooting bracketed JPEGS or RAW format? Any reason why you had the shutter speed set so high on a few of those? Not nit picking, just asking.

As for everyone else, thank you for the compliments! It really means a lot, but it's really all the cars that look great. All I did was point and shoot, and even then, it was nothing but HDR's. I need to learn how to take great photos without using HDR. I need my own camera because I only use my brother's when it comes to shooting cars. I'm always down to wash the cars and meet up with whoever to take pictures. Especially around town, so feel free to let me know so we can get more cars at better locations!

I personally dont care for using Photomatix on car shots. Some can turn out decent but I find that software bloats the image constraints too much. Not enough adjustments options IMO.

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
Ugh I want to do an IRS swap sooooo bad!

Cars look great, but as always Esteban's mystic is a drool fest for me. Absolutely my favorite mystic :rockon:
I would say do an IRS swap, but I love the way your cobra sits with the side exhaust! That'd be a tough choice for me! And if you/anyone loves it just as much as I do, he's up for ROTM over on sn95! Go vote for him if you guys want! January ROTM - Vote now :beer:
Are you shooting bracketed JPEGS or RAW format? Any reason why you had the shutter speed set so high on a few of those? Not nit picking, just asking.

I personally dont care for using Photomatix on car shots. Some can turn out decent but I find that software bloats the image constraints too much. Not enough adjustments options IMO.
I used 3 photos, I don't think I messed with the shutter speed. The camera was set on a 2 second timer and then took the 3 shots. Yeah I know what you mean there's only so much you can do with photomatix but it seems to work out for me.:banana:
Cars look awesome! I love every car there, all tastefully modded and clean!

Thank you bro! Thanks to everyone who comes in, looks, and enjoys the pictures!:rockon:

95riosnake

Established Member
I would say do an IRS swap, but I love the way your cobra sits with the side exhaust! That'd be a tough choice for me

I wouldn't be doing the IRS exhaust, the side exhaust would be staying. As much as I'd love to get rid of the ground clearance issues associated with the side exhaust, I love it too much to go back to rear exit. I really just want an IRS for the ride quality and handling. I can't even remember the last time I had my car at the drag strip, and I don't really have any desire to go back, drag racing just doesn't do much for me. I do much more back road/windy road driving and would like to dabble in some autocross/road racing in the near future. An IRS would be much better suited for the type of driving I like doing.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Mystic, I have been meaning to ask you this.. how the hell do you not rub the rear fenders? The IRS pushed my 18x10 saleens out so much that I don't dare lowering it much further. Are they rolled?

Here's mine now on pro kit springs with half an ISO, and I'd love be sit more flush like you.
DSC_1833.jpg

Dutch,

The fender lips aren't rolled and the tires do rub a little but not as much as you think they would with the tires sitting flush with the fenders. I'm running Eibach Sportlines all the way around with both top and bottom rear isos in place. The springs are pretty stiff so it doesn't let the rear suspension travel too much so that keeps my tires from being torn up. I've been having to daily drive it for the past 2 months and I don't have big rubbing issues. I plan on getting them rolled though so I can get rid of the light rubbing I do get once in a while.

I used to have the Pro Kits before and honestly I think I had the same amount of rubbing as I do now, yet I'm about 1/2"-3/4" lower in the rear. Still rides good though.

-Esteban

Last edited:

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Ugh I want to do an IRS swap sooooo bad!

Cars look great, but as always Esteban's mystic is a drool fest for me. Absolutely my favorite mystic :rockon:

Your car is one of my top 5 favorites on the forums, especially with those badass HRE's! I've always wanted that wheel but just couldn't bring myself to spend the money when they came up for sale here on the market.

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
I figured it was probably the pro/kit springs causing the rubbing with mine, they´re pretty soft springs.. Time to get ´m rolled :)

Matt99

Built not Bought
Established Member
I keeed I keeed I have the amber tails on my ride as well, my cars not on the same level as your guys. Hopefully it will be by march. All the cars look great together

C-Tidda

Established Member
Nice group of cars.. That cobra looks the best imo

I was hoping for some rolling shots though.

SemperFiMarine2

Established Member
Very nice rides!
Thanks man!
We should hook up the next time y'all go out for pics so I can get in on the action.
Oh for sure, we can always use another car!
Nice group of cars.. That cobra looks the best imo

I was hoping for some rolling shots though.
I would love to do some rolling shots, I just need a driver so I can sit shotgun and take the pictures! Maybe next time!
Been awhile since a sn95 won my heart over the new edges, but damn that looks good!
Yeah Esteban's Mystic is by far one of the best looking sn95's ever!

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
All the cars look great, but I'm partial to the Azure mach1! I think it would look great with the stripe back on the hood or with the upper and lower grill painted black on the 01 bumper to break up all that blue up front, just a suggestion. The DSG also looks amazing, love the wing!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread