A kinder, Gentler Army Basic.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
When i went to Navy Daycare we were on the first divisions to get the stess cards (blue card) if we got too stressed out...

My CC TM1 Richie' said and i quote

" *calm voice* Gentlemen, the Navy has decided to issue these stress cards to you incase you should become stressed out you are to call out a training time out and myself and Petty Officer Johnson will accomadate you...*raising his voice* should i see one of you display this card *yelling now* I WILL CYCLE YOU TILL YOU ****ING PUKE!!! DO YOU ****IN UNDERSTAND ME!!!"

AYE Petty Officer!!! Lol

12 weeks i never did see one one of those cards...but i did get beat till my arms didnt work a handful of times lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Off topic but it’s military so on topic.

Gfs son is in the band at school. Tuesday they did Veterans Day thing after hours .. with band playing. Fire works. Etc

1. The event did not lead with the national anthem. ( which pissed me off ) they did like 4 other songs

2. Girl comes up sings the National anthem eventually. I notice the middle school band is sitting im like wtf

Apparently the band director SPECIFICALLY told the kids do NOT stand for the national anthem.

Needless to say I have a meeting with the director tomorrow
Please let us know how your meeting with the band director goes!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Please let us know how your meeting with the band director goes!

Spoke to counselor this morning.

“ I guess it was his choice, so the band students didn’t put their band equipment in the grass “

Me: umm they can hold it while they stand

Counselor: I mean.. yeah. But it was his choice. We’d prefer to speak to him so you don’t have to.

Zemedici

Established Member

“ I guess it was his choice, so the band students didn’t put their band equipment in the grass “

Counselor: I mean.. yeah. But it was his choice. We’d prefer to speak to him so you don’t have to.

its like a ****ing minute

so not only are they promoting 'sheeple', but physically weak ones at that lolol

Last edited:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member

Hmmmm. Typical bullshit, political speak, non-sense I've had the pleasure of running into. They put people in positions to make the tough decisions, but when that decision isn't what people want they throw a fit. So, the person in charge realizes that they can't really do a ****ing thing and either move on or linger in lame-duck land for the rest of their administrative career. There are some that promote stupid ass agendas though. No surprise there.
I forget where I first heard this, but it was back in the 90s. Someone said to me "enjoy it now. The Pussification of America has just begun and we are ****ed". Guess they were right.
Funny how almost all of us men have multiple stories about disagreements with friends that lead to an actual fight. You know, fists hitting faces and such? Then, as if by ****ing magic, we would laugh, shake hands, and realize that our bullshit was just that. Our issue would end there. Of course, this was back in the 20th century....haha

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
its like a ****ing minute

so not only are they promoting 'sheeple', but physically ones at that lolol

I told the boy. Moving forward if you hear the national anthem you ****ing stand. I don’t give a ****. If the director has a problem with it, I will talk to him in front of the crowd.

The boy wanted to stand. But he’s not the alpha type unfortunately ( trying to teach him )

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Now THAT'S what you call a typical B.S. explanation/excuse. If more parents would call this crap out, we'd see less. The next two years are going to be interesting.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Yet, China is trying to masculinize their men and trying to build an army of true warriors.

Gotta love it.

Look how well that macho man shit worked for the Russians.

Taliban and Jihadists all called us sissies for wearing sunglasses and body armour, crying about A/C and rations, etc. Real men don't need NODS.

Reality is, the future will be won by the wallet as war becomes more and more like a video game.

Fun story, my father is a retired Marine Col., did basic in '73. Corps was still full of WW2 and Korea vets who thought all the new blood (Boomers) we're pussies and sissies. Hell, in ~'71 they even pass regulations that instructors could no longer lay hands on candidates.... Like, what in the actual ****? How do you build good Marines if you can't punch and kick them!!? (Oh, that's right, scream "Right Shoulder, Arms!" Then walk up and smack the rifle as hard as you can into their head and proceed to scream about failing to stand correctly)

My cousin's husband... Is an Iraq Vet and was DI and absolutely loved it. Dude could ****ing run and that was his jam. Run them to death. Also had 5 uniforms to change throughout the day so he was just magically perfect and smiling at all times.

T.Man

Established Member
Cannon fodder.
Line em up and knock em down

200.gif

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

Thats funny i never put my rifle down for the anthem the few times i was on the honor guard

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Thats funny i never put my rifle down for the anthem the few times i was on the honor guard

I wanted to be like.. “ it’s a ****ing clarinet … the tuba sits on the ground anyway. They can ****ing hold it “

But I’ve learned .. going against a school is a real quick way to end up on a list

Users who are viewing this thread