A New Terminator Owner Thanks You

VSack

Established Member
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for the hard work, research, studying, and sharing you have all done to make SVTP such a wonderful site.

Because of you all, I was able to make an informed decision about buying a new "go fast" car for my wife and I to turn into our good weather driver. Because of you all, I knew exactly what to expect, what to look out for, and what to do in almost any circumstance. De

I'm now proud to say that I am the extremely happy owner of a 2003 SVT Cobra purchased late last month from Rubenk who I connected with on these forums. The car fit my desires almost perfectly (driven but not beaten, clean but not garage queen) in which I wanted a car that I could do some stuff to (minor mods and restoration) but not something that was a mess to begin with. The deal was honest and forthright, and I'm proud to say that everything I was told or knew about the car seems to be all that I needed to know. You can't put a price on that kind of honesty.

I've been part of the online enthusiast world for a long time. In 2000, I bought my first brand new car, a 2000 Cougar V6, and still have that car today. I was heavily involved in those groups, then became a founding member of a charity car club called SpeedStreet. Through SpeedStreet, we did a car show in Minnesota called "Mods and Rods" that was a show that tried to bring together modern imports and domestics with the classics. The show was a great success when we did it.

I hope to bring as much as I can to SVTP in the future. I'm eager to learn as much as I can, and I'm sure I'll be posting plenty of messages that are old-hat to some but will help me (and hopefully others that use the search feature or Google) in the future.

So thanks again to all of you that have made this such a great site. I'm proud to have kept my business in the Ford family, and its great to see so many people with so many different personalities not flaming one another because they don't have anything better to do.

Take care, and may all your pulls be perfect ones! :)

- John

PS: Forgot to add that I bought premium membership since I feel like it was worth the money to support the site after it helped me. :)

Last edited:

Asd60303

Lead. Never Follow
Established Member
Glad to hear you had a good experience. SVTP is one of the most friendly/adviceful boards on the web.

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
Glad to hear you had a good experience. SVTP is one of the most friendly/adviceful boards on the web.

rofl

OP: Glad you got your Terminator! Keep her safe, I'm seeing way too many on eBay for sale after they've been rolled/wrapped around trees.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
good read.

we can also help you identify a brown recluse
help you find free pizza.
help you decide on a good home gaming system
help you get down to .2% body fat in 3 weeks and gain 26 pounds of muscle in 4 days
instruct you on piihb
help you to remember to check your butt for stray toilet paper before sex.
p90x?
help you get a supermodel girlfriend so you will fit in here...make sure she has won 487 miss universe pageants in a row or she will be made fun of.
we can help you idenity a pontiac solstace a 1/4 mile away
prevent the red ring of death
we can help you in your political views. see common.
teach you to drive like ken block...
we can also help you create a "my brute" account and kick everyone else's brutes asses

did i leave anything out?

Last edited:

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
good read.

we can also help you identify a brown recluse
help you find free pizza.
help you decide on a good home gaming system
help you get down to .2% body fat in 3 weeks and gain 26 pounds of muscle in 4 days
instruct you on piihb
help you to remember to check your butt for stray toilet paper before sex.
p90x?
help you get a supermodel girlfriend so you will fit in here...make sure she has won 487 miss universe pageants in a row or she will be made fun of.
we can help you idenity a pontiac solstace a 1/4 mile away
prevent the red ring of death
we can help you in your political views. see common.
teach you to drive like ken block...

did i leave anything out?

How to pump your fists like CSD

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the site and it was a Pleasure doing business with you! Glad I sold it to someone that will take great care of her *tears of joy*

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great post! Always nice to hear folks thank the SVTP community. Glad you got the help you needed. SVTP is definitely a great place! My home since 2002. :)

Users who are viewing this thread