beabout

Established Member
OK OK you had your 15 min. :kaboom:

don't be a :loser:

Let it alone and deal with it some place else :thumbsup:

raiders03

Banned
StangD281
I was wondering the same as everyone else, Why don't you mind your own businesss. Your the one who sounds like a bitch. If people have problems with venders this is the place it should be discussed. If u do not like it leave.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by EatonLS-1s
StangD281
I was wondering the same as everyone else, Why don't you mind your own businesss. Your the one who sounds like a bitch. If people have problems with venders this is the place it should be discussed. If u do not like it leave.

He's a moderator here boy. Settle down.:nonono: :nonono:

raiders03

Banned
LIGHTNING LARRY
Boy. I ain't no boy. He is acting like a fool. I do not care who he is. I am still going to post my opinion. If somone gets screwed by a company he has the right to post about it. I for one want to know about it, boy.

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
So, if the vendor tried to make a bad situation right,
and your still not happy, then I would give you your money back and refuse to sell to you anymore.

If you still have a problem then you should switch to decaf.

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
For those of you knocking off COBryan... You guys just wait until you get screwed over by a vendor.... When you do, I bet you you'll be crying about it here like a baby as well....

This is a place to share information and experiences and I appreciate knowing such things as this. This is valueble information to me. When I hear about how great Amazon Racing is, I will buy stuff from them. When I hear about how terrible JDM treats their customer, I will not buy stuff from them. People share great and positive stuff all the time, why not share bad experiences as well? I see nothing wrong with this. Like I said, just wait until you guys get screwed, then you'll know how COBryan feels.

(This is not to say I will never buy from JDM, but things like this do influence my future purchases from JDM)

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by VintagePorscheG
So, if the vendor tried to make a bad situation right,
and your still not happy, then I would give you your money back and refuse to sell to you anymore.

If you still have a problem then you should switch to decaf.

Vintage... from what I understood, JDM wasn't up front with him with the "FREE" chip. It's not actually FREE, but I believe COBRyan interpreted as being FREE as in $0... I believe that's why he's not happy.

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY
Boy. I ain't no boy. He is acting like a fool. I do not care who he is. I am still going to post my opinion. If somone gets screwed by a company he has the right to post about it. I for one want to know about it, boy.

and your how old again :rollseyes

StangD281

Established Member
StangD281
Being as this is a PUBLIC site, I too can say as I please.

This was brought to the public, so the public shall do as they please with it. I just happen to be part of the public.

You must've missed that in a prior post I wrote in this thread. Click on page 1, and scroll towards the top of the page. I included the instructions because you apparently haven't read the whole thread, or the prior ones leading up to this.

Last edited:

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
Originally posted by sibs4972
Funny you would comment on maturity..

you must think im cute or something, you sure do love following me around :dw:

My opinion would be that any problems you have with JDM you take to JDM and not to a public website espically when the thread was closed and you opened a new one, theres several reasons that threads like this are closed and you should know some of them, one it makes the buisness look bad, two, how do we know your not someone from a rival buisness just trying to let JDM lose buisness? etc. etc.

My .02

sibs4972

Established Member
Originally posted by TurboEclipseGSX
you must think im cute or something, you sure do love following me around :dw:

Don't flatter yourself, I've had diarrhea that looks more appealing than you. :nono:

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
Originally posted by sibs4972
Don't flatter yourself, I've had diarrhea that looks more appealing than you. :nono:

no point in arguing with you, its not as fun as it used to be, enjoy making yourself look stupid :D

Last edited:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
WARNING

This is not Smack Down. Keep it civil or risk losing the post, permanently (even though I would be deemed a Vendor Nazi because of the subject matter)...

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Here this is for you whiney ass 03 Drivers....90% of you guys are cool. Then you have the 10% who act worse than the 16 year old kid over at the contour sites. You would think someone who can afford a 30k+ car would act more mature, unless that is mommy or daddy hands everything to you. The 03 Cobra isn't even a year old. New motor, new programming, and Jimbo works his ass off to get numerous chips out to people, reburns, etc etc. Yes it sucks you got a bum chip, but he's trying his best, yet your whiney ass can't step up to the plate and talk to you. If you don't like the way he deals, then go somewhere else and shut the hell up. If you don't like the way the site is ran.....Well, you know where the door is, don't let it hit you in the ass
attachment.php

Thanks, have a nice day :beer:

Last edited:

nduction03

Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
Here this is for you whiney ass 03 Drivers....90% of you guys are cool. Then you have the 10% who act worse than the 16 year old kid over at the contour sites. You would think someone who can afford a 30k+ car would act more mature, unless that is mommy or daddy hands everything to you. The 03 Cobra isn't even a year old. New motor, new programming, and Jimbo works his ass off to get numerous chips out to people, reburns, etc etc. Yes it sucks you got a bum chip, but he's trying his best, yet your whiney ass can't step up to the plate and talk to you. If you don't like the way he deals, then go somewhere else and shut the hell up. If you don't like the way the site is ran.....Well, you know where the door is, don't let it hit you in the ass
attachment.php

Thanks, have a nice day :beer:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Abb so freakin lootly !!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03Cobra
WARNING

This is not Smack Down. Keep it civil or risk losing the post, permanently (even though I would be deemed a Vendor Nazi because of the subject matter)...

Do it anyway... We will still respect you. :lol:

This thread pooped out 'long time ago.
JW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread