A Special Thanks To JDM For Deleting My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
I would like to thank JDM for closing and deleting my thread regarding my poor experience with them. If you want to get royaly screwed by a company then go wih JDM. They love to avoid your emails and make false statements. Anyways they are also not man enough to hear the complaints of at least 10 other unsatisfied customers so they simply take the easy way out and delete the thread. For those of you who read the thread, you would know. Thanks to those who supported me and stated their experiences with this company.

:beer:

StangD281

Established Member
It's not deleted. Closed yes, but not deleted.

YOUR THREAD

And Jeremy closed it for getting off topic....he offered you a resolution. Apparently again. Stop :cryying:

Jeremy said in fact:
This is a matter invloving COBRyan and JDM. Bryan if you would like to recieve a free chip to test give us a call with your info and we'll gladly send it out to you. This thread is getting away from the topic in hand, and is not helping in anyway to resolve this matter, so it's being closed.

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Cobryan,

You're coming across as a young kid. That may or may not be the case, but you seem a bit childish now.

I understand you had a problem, but running into a room and screaming at the top of your lungs repeatedly that you have a problem, then peeing in the other guests soup doesn't make your case real sympathetic.

It seems to me now that JDM has offered some solutions, and you have the chance to not do business with them. From what I read your money has been refunded.

What is the problem?

I tried to help you brother, but it seems, when VENDORS pay a small amount of $$ to be VENDORS on a BBS, they get away with murder. Believe me, this isnt the only board where POSTS disappear. I guess a vendor can screw over customers and its ok.. As long as the BBS gets their $$, right? Pathetic :shrug:

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by DammedIfYouDont
I tried to help you brother, but it seems, when VENDORS pay a small amount of $$ to be VENDORS on a BBS, they get away with murder. Believe me, this isnt the only board where POSTS disappear. I guess a vendor can screw over customers and its ok.. As long as the BBS gets their $$, right? Pathetic :shrug:
Seriously man, you must be his f*cking dad or something.

Be a man, and stop the bitching :loser:

He has been offered resolution MORE THAN ONCE.

Why dont you mind your own business. Perhaps YOU may have received great service from JDM but this cat DID NOT nor the 100's of people who own Lightnings. Now, STFU and mind your own business.

StangD281

Established Member
Why dont you mind your own business. Perhaps YOU may have received great service from JDM but this cat DID NOT nor the 100's of people who own Lightnings. Now, STFU and mind your own business.
Just simple etiquette lacking on your part. You & your redheaded stepchild made this EVERYONE's business by posting it on a PUBLIC website.

And do I need to put the "Moderator" back in the user title so new f*cks like you know the deal?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

You got several warnings. Later.:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

I sent hin several PMs.

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Hey go to www.ModularFord.com and voice your opinion there. Thats supposed to be a Voice your opinion type of site without any vendors deleting your thread. ( i think, if i remember right) either way its still a good site to go look at.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by VeNoMiZeD
Hey go to www.ModularFord.com and voice your opinion there. Thats supposed to be a Voice your opinion type of site without any vendors deleting your thread. ( i think, if i remember right) either way its still a good site to go look at.

It wasn't deleted. Read above.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I think this thread needs some humor

bookclub.jpe

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Here's my take on this. If you have an issue with a vendor (any vendor) then be a man and do the right thing - deal with it man to man. It's too easy to take shots at the vendor through posts here. To post your dirty laundry here was unnecessary since it is obvious that none of us ever had all the facts from both parties anyway. Nor do I care to know. It's a private issue in my opinion. Besides, one persons so-called bad experience doesn't do a thing to my deciding who to deal with and who not to deal with. I'm not swayed either way. Why? Because the facts presents in a forum like this are rarely ALL the facts.

If anyone is unhappy with the Board then do the right thing and send the vendor or moderator a PM and deal with it off line. If you're still not happy then be free to move on and spare us having to wallow in the mud with you. Geez already!
:shrug:

OverToad

Established Member
Bob, I know where your coming from, and it's a fine line.

We need to be informed when a vendor makes the choice to be negligent.
Yet we also have the responsibility to do it in the right way.

We just need to be careful how we voice our displeasures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread