A very cherry/mint 04 COBRA - FOR SALE SOON...

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
That says it all right there. Colgan does make a nice piece. Taking it on and off does make the difference. The clear bras protect well for normal road conditions. Not pocket fulls of change flying at your car on the freeway :lol:

Ya, I was just trying to make a point. If anything ever flys up on the freeway, an old beer can from a pick-up truck or loose change (LOL) it can take a beeting & pierce right through that thin clear stuff. Clear bras do offer some protection against light to moderate front end peppering over the years... ;-)

very nice from another owner with 11xxx miles , you must like jack in the box haha
glws

I'm not sure what you mean bud but ya, I guess I do. :-D

snakezilla

Established Member
kevin, before you let her go you must first get your pride back and beat that white STI man or you will live in regret the rest of your life

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Wow! I have seen this car a few times guys. :bowdown::bowdown:
It's cleaner than new. I doubt you will find a nicer or cleaner Cobra anywhere.
Even the undercarriage is clean. It is truly a beautiful Cobra and Kevin has taken extremely excellent care of it.

Good Luck Kevin.:rockon::rockon: What's next?

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
i can see it sellin for 27k if the mileage is below 10k. it may take awhile but there is always someone out there if your willing to wait. good luck, it sure is beutiful

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Matt, L.L. & others,

Thanks for the kind words you guys. With me getting offers before an official FOR SALE ADD goes up, it's a good indicator that my price of $27.5K is legit. I really wanted to get one more $1K out of it, but it's price to sell not sit.

Since you fellas have seen the car in person, you know it's cleaner then most. And Larry, I don't plan on getting another Mustang for a few years. I'm trying to get a place of my own finally so that is why I might let this COBRA go... ! :beer:

snakezilla

Established Member
STOP!!!!!your making a big mistake Kevin. Thankfully I managed to buy my house and did not have to get rid of the cobra. you can do it too

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
If any of you Cali guys are interested, let me know... !

Have had quite a few calls but some are too scared to leave messages. HAd some guy come over with his son & took them for a spin. Guy said okay thanks, we will be in touch. I was like WTF... ?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread