A very cherry/mint 04 COBRA - FOR SALE SOON...

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
It sold relatively quickly Kevin, congratulations on the sale.

Thanks Matt. I'm kinda sad already just thinking about it. It's going to hit me hard when I look out into the garage & no longer see it there. I still think I should have kept my original $28.5 price but I guess my lower $27.5 price will have to do. All I know is, I might call you up this summer so I can see, hear, smell & feel what a COBRA is like again... LOL ;-)

Give him a couple rolls of blue painter's tape and help him mask off the front end?

I'm giving him my 2-piece Colgan Custom bra so he is all good on the front end... ! I do like way that blue looks on black though... Haha

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Took her (the COBRA) out for one last spirited drive tonight before I go get her smogged tomorrow for the new owner. Car was so damn smooth & pulled so hard in the 70 degree air, I really almost had seconds thoughts... ! :(

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
im diggin the bra...i have to get my front end re painted....im goin with the bra you had.....clean car man looks great, especially for black....hope you get another one

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
im diggin the bra...i have to get my front end re painted....im goin with the bra you had.....clean car man looks great, especially for black....hope you get another one

Thanks man. The 2-piece Colgan Custom bra does wonders for the front end of any car. No matter anyone says or try to tell you about it, it's the best at what it does (protects the paint on the front end).

One day I will get another & it will have to be a DSG 03 COBRA since they didn't make that color in 04... !

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
today must be one of the worse days of your life:nonono:

It sure was man. I am still at a loss for words & have not been in the best of moods today. But, I had to do it & I took it like a man... But, this is pretty much how I felt today.

8HomerSimpson.png

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Damn, I feel very empty inside now. I sure wish one of you local friends could of held onto it & locked it away for me until I came to my senses. I feel pretty empty right now fellas... :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread