A video of my daily driving experiences.

dumbstixlars

Established Member
Put this together from a few separate incidences from the last month or so, feel free to bash on my driving, video editing, etc.

[youtube_browser]EieN5WEBDF8[/youtube_browser]

That guy in the Chrylser that almost t-boned looked like he decided to go pay that guy a visit about his driving. lol

dumbstixlars

Established Member
That guy in the Chrylser that almost t-boned looked like he decided to go pay that guy a visit about his driving. lol

White guy in the white car and the black chick in the 300 decided to chase him. I don't think they actually made contact though.

Can I get that 2:13 back please.

It's mine now! Ha ha!

the von bondies

Seemed to fit as that's what I was saying to myself in most of these instances.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Incidents? The only one I saw was the Chrysler 300..... the rest looked like normal driving to me..... the dude in the van was pretty douchy now that I think about it.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Honestly, i liked the video alot more than i expected to/probably should have. I just thought it was cool seeing a different part of the world that another svtp'r calls home and seeing the roads he prowls regularly. It kinda makes me wanna do a similar video of around my town just for the lawls. Also i kinda like how you seem to just have a video running for no real reason. It captures all the races and accidents you dont expect.

Was the grey suv at 1:54 having a blow out/tires shredding?

It's mine now! Ha ha!

:lol:

Last edited:

Adiabatik

Banned
Really? People are now recording their shitting driving/boring commutes and posting them on the intrawebs? Good God dude, get a girlfriend or rent a slut. For **** sake.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Really? People are now recording their shitting driving/boring commutes and posting them on the intrawebs? Good God dude, get a girlfriend or rent a slut. For **** sake.

Do you not EVER go to Youtube? The Russians are literally FLOODING the internet with recordings of their shitty driving!!

Do you not EVER go to Youtube? The Russians are literally FLOODING the internet with recordings of their shitty driving!!

Don't forget the fighting! :beer:

The Russians have the best videos on there. :rockon: And if you get them annoyed in traffic, they just unload a clip and plow you out of the way and keep on going. :burn:

[youtube_browser]OP27_N_dBXQ[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]PSskhJW7914[/youtube_browser]

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
The Russians have the best videos on there. :rockon: And if you get them annoyed in traffic, they just unload a clip and plow you out of the way and keep on going. :burn:

[youtube_browser]OP27_N_dBXQ[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]PSskhJW7914[/youtube_browser]

This is why I'm proud to be an American

dumbstixlars

Established Member
Honestly, i liked the video alot more than i expected to/probably should have. I just thought it was cool seeing a different part of the world that another svtp'r calls home and seeing the roads he prowls regularly. It kinda makes me wanna do a similar video of around my town just for the lawls. Also i kinda like how you seem to just have a video running for no real reason. It captures all the races and accidents you dont expect.

Was the grey suv at 1:54 having a blow out/tires shredding?

Yeah that's why I do it. I have a small clip of a guy road raging out on me, he started to get out of the truck to fight I guess at a light and I busted ass around him (making him feel enough like a douche that he started chasing me), didn't include it though. The tire wasn't as clear as I'd hoped. Funniest part about it was I had just finished my sentence to my wife about that tire looks like it is going to let go soon and BOOM, made me look like a genius.

I've got a Brazilian wife, so I'm covered.

pics of white subaru. now!

14jayw3.jpg

331zr4x.jpg

Rolling with my local homies:
24xm5o7.jpg

Thanks for the props guys. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread