About 8 weeks

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Couple things wrong here: Why do they have one available, mark up im sure is the reason?

they have a shelby 1000 pictured....:shrug:

BrettR

Established Member
They listed 5 miles on the car so it Looks like they plan on doing some joy riding for at least 5 miles.

Nicolaskl

BANNED
Established Member
They listed 5 miles on the car so it Looks like they plan on doing some joy riding for at least 5 miles.

Cars don't get delivered to the dealer with 0.0 miles on them. Somewhere between 4 and 5 is the norm for GT500s from what I've seen, by the time they're delivered and PDId. I think mine was 4.6.

speednutz

Established Member
Couple things wrong here: Why do they have one available, mark up im sure is the reason?

they have a shelby 1000 pictured....:shrug:

Might be their one and only allocated GT500....... who knows without asking.

Ya they plan to make some money, be interesting if someone does the "Buy It Now".

BlownAway03

Established Member
Cars don't get delivered to the dealer with 0.0 miles on them. Somewhere between 4 and 5 is the norm for GT500s from what I've seen, by the time they're delivered and PDId. I think mine was 4.6.

And when I was a Ford tech it was a dealer rule that we drove 8 miles on each PDI. So most of our cars had at least 10-20 miles on them when we were done. Some cars are randomly selected at the factory for extended test drives also. They arrived at the dealer with 20+ miles on them and have a sticker explaining that they were randomly tested.

Users who are viewing this thread