ACT Scores

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Just got my scores back today and was wondering what the general scoring was for this site.

So post em up.

I'll start. I got a 28

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
28 the first time, 31 the second time

I debating whether or not to take it again. A 28 will get me into whatever school I'll want too, but I might get more money with a 30 or higher. 4 hours of testing sucked a testicle though.

Worsedog

Resident A**hole
Established Member
29 after tripping down the aisle in the auditorium we took it in. Still drunk from the night before.........Ahh the days of being young and stupid.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I debating whether or not to take it again. A 28 will get me into whatever school I'll want too, but I might get more money with a 30 or higher. 4 hours of testing sucked a testicle though.

4 hours isn't so bad. It can get worse in college, and any future standardized test you'll take.

Whizzle

Established Member
From what I've been told, more and more colleges are taking ACT scores over SAT scores.

Most colleges take both, but some only accept the ACT. The ACT is a lot easier (for me) because there was no written essay part.

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
This is going to be like the bench press thread where everyone claimed to be able to bench double their body weight.

The fact that if you score a 30+ places you in the 97th percentile will make a lot of these scores posted not believable.

I got a 28 after taking it twice.

Paul

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Got a 22 the first time then a 26 the second time..guess i'm the dummy out of you guys:shrug:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
haha, i got a 18 the first time, and then got a 29 the second and final time! yeah... i was kinda nervous the first time...

so you jumped 11 points?..didnt they send you a letter seeing if you cheated? I remember people saying if your scored jumped a good amount between tests they send out a letter to you.

SVTTuckF100

M&M Custom Finishes
Established Member
took it in 9th grade(i was in the Advanced Learning, Talented and Gifted whatever) and got a 26, took it again as a junior got a 28, and took it again to get a 31.

and it depends on where the college is...some of the southern schools I was going to apply to requested SAT..same with some Ivy League schools...however..up here in the midwest..its ACT.

also..there is an optional written essay portion that you can take with your ACT, I did and got some better scholarships.

BowTiesSuck

Bagel Taste Tester
Established Member
so you jumped 11 points?..didnt they send you a letter seeing if you cheated? I remember people saying if your scored jumped a good amount between tests they send out a letter to you.

yeah, they tried, but there were only 4 people in my testing room... so my school backed me up and said i didnt cheat.... i dont even know how you could cheat on that thing... there is way to much to it... not to mention the ACT person sitting there staring at you while you test...

Users who are viewing this thread