ACT Scores

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Not gonna lie, I got a 19, but I had an 11 math score.:loser: I suck at math and just filled the bubbles in seeing how I never took algebra in high-school. It was the highest male-act score for 2 years in my school. I'd like to see the actual scores on most of these people, because the percentage of people over 30 in the area I went to school was less than 1%. I dated a girl that got a 34 and ended up going to NJ because of her act score.

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
I scored a 32, and took this over SAT because I felt this to be a better test for me since math and science were my strong subjects.

I was accepted at my school of choice and had no issues not taking the SATs.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Not gonna lie, I got a 19, but I had an 11 math score.:loser: I suck at math and just filled the bubbles in seeing how I never took algebra in high-school. It was the highest male-act score for 2 years in my school. I'd like to see the actual scores on most of these people, because the percentage of people over 30 in the area I went to school was less than 1%. I dated a girl that got a 34 and ended up going to NJ because of her act score.

Yeah I can't honestly see this many 30s. The group that took it from my school with me was about 15 people. A girl and I scored 28, my best friend got a 26 and another guy we think got a 30. But no one else got close to those scores. There's always been 1 person in the graduating senior class at my school that has had a 30 but to see this many 30s is just crass.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Of all my friends, my score was a lil low. Most of them got in the 32-33 range. But, I hung out with a bunch of nerds in high school. Hell, I was a nerd in high school. Academic Decathlon and that sort of thing. Call BS all you want, I just dug up my transcript and I'm sure I got a 30! :p

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member

(my writing was horribly off that day, I only got 20% on my essay :( )

EDIT:
ACT.jpg

I see I actually made 25% can someone figure what I would have made on the composite score if I, say, made 90% on the essay.

Last edited:

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Is there any conversion from SAT-ACT? No one around here takes the ACT? At least no one did when I was in HS (01-04). I earned a 1350 on the SAT, which was more than enough to get into Penn State

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
19..totally didn't give a flying shit. I've hated standerdized testing since i was old enough to hold a pencil.. was in the gifted program, had strong verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning ability..can't stand math.. and never took a science above biology prior to the test..

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Is there any conversion from SAT-ACT? No one around here takes the ACT? At least no one did when I was in HS (01-04). I earned a 1350 on the SAT, which was more than enough to get into Penn State

I doubt you can do a conversion. But a 1350 is more than enough to get into 95% of schools I'm pretty sure. You only need a 1295 to get into the Air Force Academy and that's an extreme upper level institute. Now I know why you're in astrophysics. That is what you're in isn't it?

01tahoe

Established Member
since when is getting over a 30 special? at my public high school getting worse than 27 was pretty bad. you didn't get a really good score until about 34 or better.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
since when is getting over a 30 special? at my public high school getting worse than 27 was pretty bad. you didn't get a really good score until about 34 or better.

You do know perfect is 36 right?

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
We got a bunch of Einstein's here at SVTP:read::read::read:

This board has got to be the most intelligent board on the net. Everybody is in the 98th percentile:bs::bs:

Come on, I now there has to be a few 16-21 in here

BTW, I got a 37

dude this is the internet is that all ya got? :nono: I got a 59 :pepper:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member

I find that hard to believe, as my posted scores say, I was higher than 92% of Texans, with a "paltry" 27. So extrapolating your statement, I am led to believe that 90% or more of your class scored higher than 27, which would probably put your school in the top 1% of schools in Texas. Was this a magnet school?

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
no I dont believe he does lol... btw congrats on your score. :beer:

I also got a 28 last year and am entering USC next year :rockon:

Wow, that makes me feel a whole lot better. USC is a pretty upper tier university

Users who are viewing this thread