ACT Scores

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
With all the brain power in this thread, we should have no problem solving all the worlds problem's

Ben 98

Established Member
24 I bombed the math part cause I hate math and I also left my calculator at home, good enough to get in any school in Mississippi haha

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
i got a 22 junior year, which was one of the better grades around, im calling bs on all of yall

Shit man, don't you know everyone on SVTP has $5,000,000 in the bank, a 10" wang, a wife, a gf, a mistress, and a pit bull that is the nicest dog ever.

I got a 22 as well.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Damn, I didn't realize my claim to have achieved a 37 would cause such a mess.

All these brainiact's need to take a breath and settle down.

I didn't really get a 37.................I got a 35.5. If I would have remembered to sign my name I would have scored a 37.

If you are smart enough, you can score a 37.

Last edited:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Damn, I didn't realize my claim to have achieved a 37 would cause such a mess.

All these brainiact's need to take a breath and settle down.

I didn't really get a 37.................I got a 35.5. If I would have remembered to sign my name I would have scored a 37.

If you are smart enough, you can score a 37.

nah, just have to believe, and try as hard as you can!

KazooGS-T

Established Member
24 I bombed the math part cause I hate math and I also left my calculator at home, good enough to get in any school in Mississippi haha

Never seen you before. I live in Ridgeland. Oh, and back to the poll, I got a 29. Did horrible on the math, LOL. Never found an actual good math teacher. Scored over a 30 on most parts though. I'm going to a community college, for a couple of years to build up money (scholarships). I love not having to worry about ever taking out a student loan. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread