Actually making some progress... pics

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
lightninmike said:
Well i dont count the first stock one as i didnt pay for it, it came with the truck. I have paid for 2
in that case, im workin me second as well..... it'll be worth it though. 900rwhp without spray is a.o.k IMO.

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
Hey Chris, how are your fuel hoses routed? I ask because studying the pics, it kind of looks incorrect. Basically, it should go from the feed spring lock adapter, to the Y, then to each fuel rail. From there, it would go out the front of the rails, feeding into the regulator side ports. Then the return comes out of the bottom, and into the return spring lock adapter. Is this how it is routed? It just dodn't look that way. Anyways. Thanks.

-Andy

"olsson"

Established Member
Hey chris, one little question.

I got a A1000 and the black and red regulator just laying around ( from another project ) is that something that would work on a L when upgrading the fuel system ?

EDIT: Loked at the pdf, thats the regulator i got lol

Last edited:

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
Got ya Chris. The part that threw me for a loop was feeding the rails from the front. I saw the lines fro mthe front going into nothingness at the back of the engine bay, and I thought those should have gone to the regulator. Now I know. Thanks.

-Andy

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
No prob. I'd rather have someone double-guess me and be right than someone not say something and me have it wrong, so I appreciate you lookin' out. :beer:

Yeah, the lines in the rear pretty much disappear. Another benmefit of the black hoses.

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
olsson said:
Hey chris, one little question.

I got a A1000 and the black and red regulator just laying around ( from another project ) is that something that would work on a L when upgrading the fuel system ?

EDIT: Loked at the pdf, thats the regulator i got lol
thats what i have, have to use bigger lines and make your own pickup in the tank.

"olsson"

Established Member
boner said:
thats what i have, have to use bigger lines and make your own pickup in the tank.

thats great, just need to get the matching red fuel rails then when i start my build :D

I was on my way seling that stuff but now i know its a keeper .

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
olsson said:
thats great, just need to get the matching red fuel rails then when i start my build :D

I was on my way seling that stuff but now i know its a keeper .
the rails were fairly cheap if i remember correctly... chris, help me out.

"olsson"

Established Member
boner said:
the rails were fairly cheap if i remember correctly... chris, help me out.

I dont know what fairly means but google came up with 195$ at the first place i checked, and thats for the fuel rails only

boost_freak

Whipple Powered
Established Member
make sure you take care of those nice shiney pulleys. I heard from two companies yesterday reichard just went out of business.

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
boost_freak said:
make sure you take care of those nice shiney pulleys. I heard from two companies yesterday reichard just went out of business.

I was wondering what was up with them, their website is suspended....:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread