Actually making some progress... pics

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
hey Chris, how much does that black line cost per foot?? I like that so much better than steel braided...

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Spencer, check out the link I posted. The kit comes with fittings to attach right into the springlock factory quick disconnects.

Javier ~ $8/ft.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Almost...

March07013.jpg

March07014.jpg

March07015.jpg

March07019.jpg

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
The last pics before or after you strightened out the issue with the rails?
Maybe next year ill have to step up to the rails but i dont think ill need them for a while.
Looks great man, when the weathers good ill have to take a ride up and see it in person:beer:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Afterwards Mike. One of the brackets on the rail wasn't perfect so when it was tightened to the manifold it pulled off of the injector. Simple fix and it's all back together with no leaks. I'm happy with the outcome. Now I just need to bolt all that crap back on along with a certain DMR product, and I can throw the interior the rest of the way back in. Bolt the new hood on and I'll be doing some burnouts.

I don't need them either, but you know how that goes.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
Two questions Chris... Are these rails return style? And, are you able to do a plug change without having to remove the rails?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
That black plenum really stands out Chris. Thought about doing anything with it?

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
SWThomas said:
Two questions Chris... Are these rails return style? And, are you able to do a plug change without having to remove the rails?

Yes, and not a chance. I remove the rails for plug changes anyway. I don't see why not to.

Skrapmetal said:
That black plenum really stands out Chris. Thought about doing anything with it?

It fit real nice with my black Eaton. I'll either end up making the KB black, or just replacing it with a JLP plenum.

Ian - oh cut it out. ;-)

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Just checking. ;)

Either one sounds like a good plan. It draws too much attention away from that pretty blower as it sits.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Yes, and not a chance. I remove the rails for plug changes anyway. I don't see why not to.

It fit real nice with my black Eaton. I'll either end up making the KB black, or just replacing it with a JLP plenum.

Ian - oh cut it out. ;-)

Cool, thanks. That may be my next mod when I find the time.

Users who are viewing this thread