Actually making some progress... pics

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
I see that you deleted the EGR...partially. You blocked off the EGR port on the plenum, but you kept the big hunk of sensors that go to it. Those would be the sensors under the EGR port. The only one you need is the back one, which is the MAP sensor. The rest just get in the way of plug changes. Anyways, I just thought I would let you know. Looking good by the way.

-Andy

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
askiles said:
I see that you deleted the EGR...partially

Andy, I know. I broke that back sensor and I don't want to go cutting the rest off until I can find a replacement. I almost had one used, then right as I was about to paypal the seller the $$ he told me all the sensors were there, buck the back one was broken. (just like mine)

Bob, all done today.

March07020.jpg

March07021.jpg

March07022.jpg

March07023.jpg

March07024.jpg

March07025.jpg

March07026.jpg

March07027.jpg

March07028.jpg

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Chris, where did you get that black nylon braided hose?

As always buddy, your truck looks excellent!

Stewart

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
Chris,

If I were to end up going with the Aeromotive kit in the future, where would I put the sender for my fuel pressure gauge? I have an Auto Meter gauge and I don't want to lose that function.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Dexwar - Yes, were you round 3 or 4?

Stew- Russell. :coolman:

Spencer - There is a 1/8NTP thread both in the Y-Connector that hooks to the OE lines and in the regulator so either way you should be fine.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Spencer - There is a 1/8NTP thread both in the Y-Connector that hooks to the OE lines and in the regulator so either way you should be fine.

Cool. I just asked the same question in another thread. Thanks.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Stew- Russell. :coolman:

Yeah, I saw their website last night, but I was hoping you might know if a common autoparts store....say, a supporting vendor maybe....might carry them in stock! :D

Stewart

203Cree

Established Member
There's a certain pic missing that I want to see. You know what it is. You've had it for months now, it's time to see it on the truck.... :)

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
203Cree said:
There's a certain pic missing that I want to see. You know what it is. You've had it for months now, it's time to see it on the truck.... :)
He was supposed to put it on this past weekend but i dont know if he got that far............ I have to call him tomorrow anyway but i am sure he will chime in before i get back here

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Spencer - those are by Earls, but a lot of companies make them. I also put one on the heater hoses.

Rob- my console, cargo bin, & taillights (with Spider Lites) all went in last night. I just need to call up a couple buddies to help with the hood. Should be one day this week.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
looks good chris... the weater is really nice here today got some buddys coming over to start wrenching on the truck... hopefully i get the blower off and intercooler cleaned out. then start on the water pump and electric fan

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Spencer - those are by Earls, but a lot of companies make them. I also put one on the heater hoses.

Rob- my console, cargo bin, & taillights (with Spider Lites) all went in last night. I just need to call up a couple buddies to help with the hood. Should be one day this week.
Hey did you have an issue with the lights?? Like as in the turn signal flashing like you have a bulb out?

Users who are viewing this thread