Added the Cobra bumper today!

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Here are a few pics of the Cobra bumper after I installed it today. No Foglights yet I forgot to buy the 03-04 pigtails. I will call this current look my Brake Cooling Mod!

CobraBumper003.jpg

CobraBumper005.jpg

CobraBumper004.gif

Nor Cal Mach

I love this AMERICAN RIDE
Established Member
That looks phuckin bad ass man.
LMAO break cooling mod man if they aint herd dAt then they must be slow hahahaha

EVO-lution

Established Member
first you show off your rims and now you're showing off your new fancy front bumper...pssshhh what is this "all about OrangeMach23"? hahahaha just kidding.

car looks absolutely sick. I'm waiting to see if i'm going to keep my mach. If I do i'm going to toss my 03 front end on it too. again your car looks great bro.

Are you going to splice the pigtails to work?

vols fan

Established Member
What finish do those wheels have? Hypercoat? What springs you running?

BTW Car looks sick!!!!

Last edited:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
first you show off your rims and now you're showing off your new fancy front bumper...pssshhh what is this "all about OrangeMach23"? hahahaha just kidding.

car looks absolutely sick. I'm waiting to see if i'm going to keep my mach. If I do i'm going to toss my 03 front end on it too. again your car looks great bro.

Are you going to splice the pigtails to work?

Thanks man I know I'm acting like a little kid but hey I been waiting sometime to get that bumper on. Finally had the time and some nice weather. I hope you can get everything straigtened out with your car bro!

Furinox

Established Member
Looks good man! now you need to modify the intercooler and move it over so you see it more. I gotta say I liked the rims you had on there better though.

japan4racing

Established Member
is this allen? i think i may have sold you some rims off my honda a long ass time ago....the area those pics are taken in looks just like a place off of peach blossum trail....perhaps allentowne???

bullitt784

Established Member
looks good on your car man. i'd get one but there's just something about 03/04 cobra bumpers on AB machs that just doesn't look right

BM1

Established Member
My 2 cents...

The car looked 100 times nicer with the stock bumper and SSR wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread