adding new mods. goal 700 hp

javis

Established Member
Pro Edge has a Mustang Dyno. So if you pull 630-640rwhp you'd be around 680- 690rw on a Dynonometer. Pro Edge will also check your vitals on the tune. Sometimes Lund can be conservative on the AFR for safety. Mine was mid10's-low 11's. In case Pro Edge says your a little bit fat.... the 93 Octane Lund Race Tune added to your SCT should be free. It will still keep you safe in the mid-upper 11's but with a way better Power Curve. You should not need a BAP. As stated above, Twin Blade 65, CAI, 2.4 Upper Pulley & a 93 Octane Tune should get you there. Although Pro Edge prefers the Whipple Mono Blade ...you can also ask Lund about the Power By Hour Package using the KB Mono Blade TB which Lund likes to tune. That will add 30-35rwhp. Headers add 20+rwhp .
Pro Edge has a Mustang Dyno. So if you pull 630-640rwhp you'd be around 680- 690rw on a Dynonometer. Pro Edge will also check your vitals on the tune. Sometimes Lund can be conservative on the AFR for safety. Mine was mid10's-low 11's. In case Pro Edge says your a little bit fat.... the 93 Octane Lund Race Tune added to your SCT should be free. It will still keep you safe in the mid-upper 11's but with a way better Power Curve. You should not need a BAP. As stated above, Twin Blade 65, CAI, 2.4 Upper Pulley & a 93 Octane Tune should get you there. Although Pro Edge prefers the Whipple Mono Blade ...you can also ask Lund about the Power By Hour Package using the KB Mono Blade TB which Lund likes to tune. That will add 30-35rwhp. Headers add 20+rwhp .

thanks man, i went ahead and ordered the 13-5 kit from Revan Racing and Lund tune. I've heard pretty good things about it

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I'm late to the party, but agree with most of what's been said. FWIW, a JLT 127mm CF CAI, CFM Twin Jet 67mm TB, VMP 2.4" Upper, 90mm Idler, BPS Oversized & Ported Plenum/Elbow, NGK TR7-IX plugs, and a custom dyno tune brought mine to 733RWHP/713RWTQ.
Dyno (vs RPM) STAGE 4 Power Pack.jpeg
I added a VMP Triple-Pass Dual-Fan H/E and Reische 170' Tstat for good measure.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm late to the party, but agree with most of what's been said. FWIW, a JLT 127mm CF CAI, CFM Twin Jet 67mm TB, VMP 2.4" Upper, 90mm Idler, BPS Oversized & Ported Plenum/Elbow, NGK TR7-IX plugs, and a custom dyno tune brought mine to 733RWHP/713RWTQ.
View attachment 1615281
No exhaust work? Those are great numbers.

fearthesnake

Established Member
View attachment 1615281
Great numbers, you have a HP freak. I made exact same numbers but swapped, 710hp, 733tq.

Plus I have the off road exhaust and 3.73 gears.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
No exhaust work? Those are great numbers.
Exhaust is 100% stock. Thanks! I remain very happy with the tune - Eddie (@Elite) does good work!
Great numbers, you have a HP freak. I made exact same numbers but swapped, 710hp, 733tq.

Plus I have the off road exhaust and 3.73 gears.
Thanks! It does seem that way - she did 642RWHP/621RWTQ with nothing more than a JLT Resonator Delete.
Dyno Baseline.jpg
In fairness, all runs were done on DynoJets (which usually produce higher results than other dynos) and over 5K ft elevation (with DAs that required comparable, but generous, correction factors). Those factors are supposed to facilitate "apples-to-apples" comparisons, but I think they favor forced induction vehicles.

I have a set of 3.73s on the shelf, but can't bring myself to risk the wretched gear whine that often accompanies the upgrade.

javis

Established Member
View attachment 1615281
wow, those are great numbers. hopefully I can bring mine up to 680 maybe? i got the twin jet 67 mm TB, jlt intake 123 mm, 2.396 upper pulley and lund tune

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
wow, those are great numbers. hopefully I can bring mine up to 680 maybe? i got the twin jet 67 mm TB, jlt intake 123 mm, 2.396 upper pulley and lund tune
Thanks! Your setup should produce right around 700. VMP's STAGE 4 Power Pack (which is largely what you and I have) "has everything it takes to deliver up to a 100+ rear wheel horsepower increase." Revan lists similar (75-100RWHP) gains from his comparably-equipped 13-6 package.

Users who are viewing this thread