Adjust Slave Cylinder?

justinsstang

Established Member
Any way to adjust the stock slave cylinder? I have confirmed my slave cylinder is causing the clutch to not disengage all the way. The clutch and flywheel I want are currently backordered, so I am curious if there is a way to prolong it's life. It making shifts pretty tough. Changed the trans fluid to amsoil last night, and installing a stainless steel McLeod clutch line and a separate reservoir tonight, and going to drain out as much fluid as I can and put DOT 4 in it.

Overall just trying to bandaid the problem as much as I can until my clutch and flywheel come off backorder, so figured I'd see if there is some trick out there I don't know about with these stock slaves.

KG145.0

Established Member
You can't adjust the slave cylinder... its self adjusts.. so it could of just took a dump... if it's the travel, you may be able to play with spacing it out but at that point I'd replace it and the clutch because you have the trans out... you just need to go with all new stuff

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Sounds like your slave is failing and you need a new one. You might want to check out other places for the clutch you want

justinsstang

Established Member
Right, clutch isn't disengaging properly, was JW if anyone had any tricks for the stock clutch master cylinder to help out with disengaging.

Users who are viewing this thread