ADM Dealers Calling me back!

spazpilot

Established Member
Before I purchased my 2013, I must have called at least twenty or so dealers. Some good and some bad. Good were the ones that had the orders already filled selling at MSRP in my book. I always told them that if they were willing to sell at MSRP please call me or if an allocation order opened up. Well I guess now the ADM dealers must be reading the forums and realizing it's not a limited run. I've had 5 dealers call me back asking if I already have one. Two of which I would love to drive my car to there stealership and shove my contract in there face (20K and the other 10K ADM, Both telling me I would never find one at MSRP). Anyone else running into this yet?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Nobody called me back, but now that I have my car there is one particular stealership I want to visit, they also told me no way I would get MSRP.....

RedWhite&Blown

Established Member
Not yet and I hope they don't. I didn't enjoy talking to them the first time and doubt I would the second time either. Pretty arrogant.

Last edited:

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
That was quicker than even I expected. I figured the "ADM" dealers would sit on them longer before they caught on.

BlackOutUT

Established Member
Before I purchased my 2013, I must have called at least twenty or so dealers. Some good and some bad. Good were the ones that had the orders already filled selling at MSRP in my book. I always told them that if they were willing to sell at MSRP please call me or if an allocation order opened up. Well I guess now the ADM dealers must be reading the forums and realizing it's not a limited run. I've had 5 dealers call me back asking if I already have one. Two of which I would love to drive my car to there stealership and shove my contract in there face (20K and the other 10K ADM, Both telling me I would never find one at MSRP). Anyone else running into this yet?

Hey bud I see your local. If any of those guys have a black on black feel free to send them my way! Love to hear this by the way.

Para81

Established Member
They'll be begging you to buy them off the lots at invoice in about 4 months, watch.

SGMPhil

The Sergeant Major
Established Member
Sadly, the dealers in my area (Austin, TX) are selling them with huge ADMs with no problem - they probably won't be calling me back. It kills me that people are paying these markups.

rwboring

Established Member
I had the same thing happen, one when I was driving mine back within a day of him telling me he wanted 15k over. I think its pretty funny to tell them how foolish they are being. Most of the time it isn't their fault its the owners but whatever.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
ADM's will be short lived once the "new factor" wears off. Let the first wave of dealer allocations sell and wait for the second round of restock orders. Prices will be @ MSRP or less. No more ADM.

carguy19

Established Member
Until the cars get mass produced. (probably not until very late this year or early 13) the cars will demand msrp or greater. if there are more buyers then cars then the cars will sell high its simple supply and demand.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Sadly, the dealers in my area (Austin, TX) are selling them with huge ADMs with no problem - they probably won't be calling me back. It kills me that people are paying these markups.
. Yeah I was up at mac hail the other day and the were talking about how "limited" they were going to beans I just laughed and said " yeah You keep telling yourself that"

mgmustang1

Established Member
i hate dealers, thats why im keeping my car. I thought the 2007's were going to be limited, lol.

1stShelby

Established Member
Up to three so far. I just say "thanks, but . . ." and attach this picture.:banana:
053.jpg

NametoShowOther

Established Member
Houston dealer told me that they would get at least $20K ADM, they have now dropped to $5K on cars.com or autotrader. How quick the mighty ADM falls

Gatti-man

Established Member

Austin ford dealers are thieves and liars in my experience. Havent bought a ford local since 2001. Mac Haik is a joke.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Austin ford dealers are thieves and liars in my experience. Havent bought a ford local since 2001. Mac Haik is a joke.
. I have been dealing with Mecca for over ten years now. While I haven't bought a car from them yet their service drpt has always bee straight with me.

Gatti-man

Established Member
Mecca? You mean Mac? I was speaking solely of the sales dept. Every time i go in there they make me laugh. Its one of the reasons i ended up in a c6 over a 2008 gt500.

Frogalumni

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one getting irked at the Austin area dealers. I was told $12k adm at Maxwell and "at least $5k" at Covert, what a ripoff. Anyone here recommend a texas dealer that is reasonable?

Users who are viewing this thread