AED Made my Engine Smell Like Horse $hit

curemystangitis

Professional Amateur
Established Member
Probably because of those 200 new horses ready to run their asses off- Paxton is in! Big thanks to Drew @ AED for the install and Shaun for working in my tune around a hectic travel schedule. It's a great feeling knowing these guys love our vehicles and work on them accordingly.

Numbers are 609/432. Graph will be posted when I shop out my name. It's amazingly smooth though.

Speed Mods:

JLT CAI (K&N for sale cheap next week)
Paxton 2200
BBK 85mm TB
BOSS IM
KOOKS 1-7/8 LTH
KOOKS ORX
Magnaflow Catback
DSS DS

Also thanks to JPC, Lethal, and Beefcake for the help with parts selection and great prices! How's that for a kumbaya vendor shout out?

PS What do you call the Kool Aid on boost? Sizzurp?

curemystangitis

Professional Amateur
Established Member
Thank you and I will. My Dad "borrowed" my GoPro for a vacation... I get it back in a few weeks. Ah well, I guess I owe him!

curemystangitis

Professional Amateur
Established Member
I am out of town right now but have some nice pics. It's a Cervini's Mach One. Unfortunately it's coming off and being sold. Love the look of the hood but the underside rubs against both the boss mani and Paxton head unit. I'm selling it cheap and paying the shipping but I want to be sure whoever buys it knows what they are buying. A great looking hood that does not fit the popular mods.

PM me if interested in the hood or K&N intake both cheap and I'll pay the shipping! Great deals for the right applications!

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Shouldn't effect the torque that much, I mean there are n/a cars that have more torque, just seems low to me!

curemystangitis

Professional Amateur
Established Member
I think it's a combination of A6, 91 Octane, and BOSS manifold effecting torque. Might be a blessing in disguise for my tires! I'll be going to E85 after next years tax return anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread