AED question

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
They do at the shop but not sure if they do online you can email an ask

Nuar

Established Member
He does. He will send you the tuner, you do some data logging and the tune gets finalized.

GrayGhost Dog

Established Member
Sorry to thread jack, but I have a question about the data logging procedure for AED... other than the software(and in my case, hardware) and tuner, what are the steps for data logging?

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Sorry to thread jack, but I have a question about the data logging procedure for AED... other than the software(and in my case, hardware) and tuner, what are the steps for data logging?
Pretty much take your laptop and SCT out to your car. Open the datalogging software, plug the USB A-B cable into the bottom of the handheld, plug the OBD2 connector to the car, then just choose "Datalog" from the handheld device's menu.

That is the overview/simple version. I'm pretty sure it will give you a step procedure within the program (I've only done this once)

GrayGhost Dog

Established Member
Pretty much take your laptop and SCT out to your car. Open the datalogging software, plug the USB A-B cable into the bottom of the handheld, plug the OBD2 connector to the car, then just choose "Datalog" from the handheld device's menu.

That is the overview/simple version. I'm pretty sure it will give you a step procedure within the program (I've only done this once)

Cool, thanks. Next thing for me to do is get a Windows laptop(or Windows 8 tablet, if that would be enough) for the data logging. Was going to install Windows via Boot Camp on my Macbook Pro, but Windows 8 is not supported and I may be able to find Windows 7 in a computer retail store... SCT's software may not function going this route, though.

Users who are viewing this thread