AED tune installed (464 whp @ 8200 Rpms)

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Nice numbers!! That stock 414 rwhp is very high... The highest stock number I have seen. Dyno might be a bit generous... still nice numbers none the less!

hori

Established Member
loaded my tune last night and HOLY SHIT is the only way to describe it! Having an 8200 rpm redline is like driving a motorcycle on 4 wheels!

more power especially in the midrange and sounds great at that RPM!

go and get this now!

So is this the best tune you had to date?

ArabianOak

Established Member
So is this the best tune you had to date?

The base tune shaun sent from AED was definetly the best, but now I am datalogging for him (it's all part of his package) and he is fine tuning the base tune for my car...

I will post end results once he's done...

ArabianOak

Established Member
OP,

Talk to me about where you bought your delete pipes and why they were tough to install, shaun said they were a simple bolt on?

Where can I get those JEGS ones you have?

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
8200 RPM Very impressive. Although DynoJet are notorious for higher than expected numbers, they are impressive for a tune and mild exhaust mods

SaleenTom

Established Member
Hey Oak, You get the cat deletes from Jeg's.com and for tough to install......... the top bolt on passenger side was just shy of impossible to loosen:fm: But pipes fit quite nicely !!!

whoLEEoh

Established Member
guys dont focus so much on the beginning and ending numbers....the dyno he went on was obviously a happy dyno...but the increase is whats important...

AZBOSS

Established Member
SHOW ME THE SHEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS

ShowMeTheMoney.jpg

svt1111

Established Member
The numbers are definitely optimistic, lol.

I'd say mine is around 420-430 rwhp with the off road X, Steeda CAI, and AED tune.

I could care less about dyno numbers anymore, personally. Unless I threw a pair of turbos on the car (then I'd want to know), I could care less about bolt on gains per HP. This Small investment had big SOTP returns and was well worth it.

Most of these 5.0's pick up 30-40 rwhp with these mods, and Shaun confirmed this to me himself.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Hey Oak, You get the cat deletes from Jeg's.com and for tough to install......... the top bolt on passenger side was just shy of impossible to loosen:fm: But pipes fit quite nicely !!!

Are these them? If so which ones? Also, it says custom tune requried and shaun at AED told me I would not need to modify his tune for these...anybody else hear the same thing?

JEGS High Performance

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
guys dont focus so much on the beginning and ending numbers....the dyno he went on was obviously a happy dyno...but the increase is whats important...

It's not about that. I'm asking because he stated the numbers an i would like to see the graph. A dyno sheet shows a lot more info than just numbers.

SHOW ME THE SHEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS

ShowMeTheMoney.jpg

This is what we wanna see.

The numbers are definitely optimistic, lol.

I'd say mine is around 420-430 rwhp with the off road X, Steeda CAI, and AED tune.

I could care less about dyno numbers anymore, personally. Unless I threw a pair of turbos on the car (then I'd want to know), I could care less about bolt on gains per HP. This Small investment had big SOTP returns and was well worth it.

Most of these 5.0's pick up 30-40 rwhp with these mods, and Shaun confirmed this to me himself.

I agree numbers are just numbers. But a dyno graph tells a lot more.

ibismojo

Established Member
Well done! Are you the first to spin it this high? I knew there was more power to be had with this engine if you spun it higher.

SaleenTom

Established Member
Are these them? If so which ones? Also, it says custom tune requried and shaun at AED told me I would not need to modify his tune for these...anybody else hear the same thing?

JEGS High Performance
Either one, stainless or aluminized. He said the tune he sent would be fine for these !!! tHIS IS MORE ABOUT not eating the factory cats up with the lopey idle.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
......heck, that kinda RPM's will make all women and children run for cover if they hear that coming! LOL Love it

Users who are viewing this thread